GFL Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Leopold looked great on the weekend and will be a force for a long time.
With the young hard nuts really standing up and making the difference.

On the other hand St Marys looked very tired after having the week off.
What happened down there over that 2 week period?
Were they over trained?

yeah it was an arm wrestle for the first half. Both coaches have acknowledged that Leopold were harder for longer. When the game finally opened up ,Leopold's run and carry was great to watch. Howarths last quarter was one for the ages!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good move for Mitch's footy coming into GFL. What I have seen of him he should be a starting mid for the 'pold, looks the goods!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know if this is a current thread or not, but here goes.

Lavington Panthers FC are looking for some practice matches to complete preparations for the 2017 Ovens & Murray season. Dates we are looking for are March 11 and 18. Would prefer to have the 18th at Lavington Oval. Any clubs interested please contact James on 0439 713 737

Don't know if this is a current thread or not, but here goes.

Lavington Panthers FC are looking for some practice matches to complete preparations for the 2017 Ovens & Murray season. Dates we are looking for are March 11 and 18. Would prefer to have the 18th at Lavington Oval. Any clubs interested please contact James on 0439 713 737

Hi James, correct thread, I would suggest you also make contact with AFL Barwon to get your enquiry put up on the website. There is a dedicated section on practice matches sought. sean@aflbarwon.com.au
cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back