Autopsy Lions v Tigers - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Saturday May 18th 7:30pm - (GABBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane-vs-Richmond.png

13th v 17th

AFL 2024 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 10

BRISBANE LIONS V RICHMOND
SATURDAY MAY 18TH 7:30PM (GABBA)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

:arrowright: Best score each round wins a Premium Platinum memberships!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket

Medallion Club tickets at the MCG and Marvel
Corporate Box tickets at the MCG and Marvel
AFL Finals Tickets

Optus Stadium open air box tickets

Adelaide Oval Stadium Club tickets

Heritage Bank Stadium Lounge tickets

GABBA Open Air Corporate Boxes

Teams
LIONS

B: D.Zorko, J.Payne, R.Lester
HB: D.Wilmot, H.Andrews, C.McKenna
C: J.Fletcher, C.Rayner, J.Berry
HF: C.Cameron, E.Hipwood, H.McCluggage
F: L.Morris, J.Daniher, C.Ah Chee
FOLL: O.McInerney, J.Dunkley, L.Neale - C

I/C: K.Lohmann, H.Sharp, S.Brain, B.Reville, N.Answerth
EMG: J.Prior, D.Fort, D.Joyce

IN: N.Answerth
OUT: J.Prior (Omitted)

TIGERS
B: B.Miller, N.Broad, T.Young
HB: N.Vlastuin, T.Brown, D.Rioli
C: H.Ralphsmith, M.Pickett, K.McIntosh
HF: R.Mansell, S.Bolton, T.Sonsie
F: M.Lefau, D.Martin, N.Balta
FOLL: T.Nankervis - C, D.Prestia, T.Dow

I/C: J.Short, S.Green, K.McAuliffe, M.Coulthard, N.Cumberland
EMG: K.Smith, J.Koschitzke, S.Ryan

IN: K.McIntosh, S.Green, K.McAuliffe, M.Coulthard
OUT: S.Banks (Injured), M.Rioli (Injured), J.Graham (Injured), S.Campbell (Injured)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Bring your chat A-game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lions by 75.

A few more players will go out with injury, Banks (concussion), MRJ (long term), Graham (short term).

They will bring back Mcintosh to offset with some experience with Graham lost on one of the wings, and then I think McAullife for his 3rd game who was one of our best in the VFL, and then maybe Samson Ryan finally cracks through after recent good VFL form.

Lions have their injury worries too, but are miles ahead of us and will sense the opportunity for a big win at the Gabba, a big win that only papers over cracks, but still good for them none the less.

Even the most optimistic, delusional Richmond fans have us losing this one by 10+ goals.

In conclusion, expect a close one!

Brisbane Lions by 110 points or something like that.

We possibly have 26 available players to choose from due to injuries. On top of that, our senior players seem checked out.

We already lost to Brisbane by 81 points last year, and we had a stronger side on paper that day.

Genuine question. What happens if a team is unable to select enough players from their AFL list? I'm assuming they need 26 players each week with 3 being emergencies (are emergencies even a requirement?).

Genuine question. What happens if a team is unable to select enough players from their AFL list? I'm assuming they need 26 players each week with 3 being emergencies (are emergencies even a requirement?).
Eagles topped up with WAFL players a few years ago didn't they? P Naish was one I'm sure.

We should have 28-30 to pick from I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally getting to my first live game of the year, but coming from a new direction, travel wise. I will be in Beaudesert, can anyone suggest the best means of travel to get to the Gabba on Sat? I'm thinking train from either Browns Plains or Springfield into the city and then the bus to the Gabba.

Finally getting to my first live game of the year, but coming from a new direction, travel wise. I will be in Beaudesert, can anyone suggest the best means of travel to get to the Gabba on Sat? I'm thinking train from either Browns Plains or Springfield into the city and then the bus to the Gabba.

Helicopter. Drop off to the middle of the ground is hard to beat. Not the cheapest option, but I'd consider it the best.

Yeah PT would be best. A fleet of buses will be there to take you where you need to go afterwards.

AFL has outdone themselves by scheduling this snoozefest the same weekend as NRL magic round. Will be lucky to half fill the Gabba

I used to live on acreage out that way(Jimboomba) in another life, public transport out there is a dogs breakfast... somehow, maybe hitchhike:thumbsu: to your nearest train station, get off at Southbank and it's around a 20-25 minute stroll to the Gabba from there.

You wont get back to Beaudesert until well after midnight.

Back