Review DOGS INTO THE GRAND FINAL FEEEEKYEAAAAH!

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's get a Bevo chant going

Bevo Bevo Bevo Bevo

What a ******* coach. Thinking back on the criticism he copped on here is honestly hilarious in hindsight. I was guilty of it too. People accusing him of sulking about the COVID stuff etc.
Wow. What a motivator.

So proud of Treloar's response. I was one of his harshest critics but deep down I did believe he would turn it around. He has well and truly earned another crack at a flag.

J will say it again, Bevo is the new Clarko, the student has now become the master.

Whose that campaigner on here potting JJ every week? Eat your ******* words. Honestly one of our best ever finals performers. Unbelievable effort and game, on ya JJ

I’ll put my hand up and say I was one of them. Because he’s played nothing like that for about four years!

He was good in the second half last week, and I thought massive tonight. I mean top five players massive, no matter what the stats say, and I’d bagged him for years for being poor.

If he brought the last six quarters of performance to his normal game he’d be an AA. No question. It’s up to him if he brings it in another GF and from now on.

Respectfully congratulations on making the granny please win i wouldnt be able to stand oliver as premiership player. All credit to your team and bevo tonight. Came with a plan for Aliir, Lycett and Naughton excecuted to perfection. Then your players to excecute such precise skill and toughness. Im sure Dunkley wont regret staying when he has a medal around his neck. The right team made the granny we were merely making up the numbers. Kudos, all the best

All the best in 2022, I think you will be back.

We've narrowed the field down so the media will finally talk about us. Only two teams left. Surely we get some coverage now.

Bevo playing the long game.

Yeah, in the same way they talk about the Washington Generals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was an incredible win. I had this feeling all week we’d be a big chance, but couldn’t believe 44-7 at qt, let alone 80-22 at ht.

Got teary at 3qt!

Very different to 2016!!!!!

We ripped them in the middle, amazing the difference it makes when we play a ruck!

Also, i’ve been one of Bevo’s most consistent and harshest critics on here…… he nailed it tonight.

Incredible tactic of Schache onto Allir.

Hats off to Bevo. Humble pie to me.

I’ll shut up now and go get drunk 😆

I loved seeing Nathan Eagleton at the end, was that his boy who is in our potential F/S pickups list next to him I wonder?

Watching the entire list get into the huddle in the rooms almost brought a tear to my eyes, what a close-knit group.

I think this was so unexpected, and that’s what made it. I don’t know about anyone else but I thought if we won it would be a 1-2 goal win in a low scoring grind. But the boys just smacked them in the mouth and got it done.

What a GF to look forward to. The best team in the comp vs what I think are the team with the highest ceiling (us, obviously 😃).

Two weeks to rest, and for Bevo to plan.

Bring.

It.

On.

Can't stop smiling. In a shitful year, the Bulldogs winning has been such a welcome distraction - but this is something else. Love this ******* club.

We’re an amazing club mate. Should be so proud. We’re no longer “minnows”. Good supporters, good culture, just a well run club now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back