Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 4 - Port v Demons Thurs April 7th 7:40pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel if Port had got just one goal they'd have stuck at it. Melbourne just sucked the soul out of them.

Also umpires have to be better. A small tug of the jumper like that is normally a reversal, but it shouldn't be, and considering how they let the the niggle escalate after, it really just is inconsistent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant blame the dees for this mess of a game, averaging over 100 points a game, Port just killed off any sniff of momentum or flow or speed for the first 1.5 qtr, but finally have tired enough to see the flood gates start to open.

I mean you absolutely can. It's not really an issue in my book because Melbourne are playing to win, but they absolutely did heck all with the ball risk wise out of the defensive half for about 50 of the 60 minutes of that half. They flooded defence and moved slow.

Having a ruck always back, playing down the boundary, no real ball movement outside of stoppages.

Again, so what, up by 5 goals, but saying you average 100 points a game is a poor analysis on this game.

Pretty classless from Melbourne really. Melbourne were getting belted by 15 goals every week 2 years ago tanking for picks. Port barely have a player above 6'3 that's fit. Whole team Laughing about someone diving after initiating the contact and also after someone going the sniper on Georgiades. Ken should be sending the team out to hurt people in the second half.

Pretty classless from Melbourne really. Melbourne were getting belted by 15 goals every week 2 years ago tanking for picks. Port barely have a player above 6'3 that's fit. Whole team Laughing about someone diving after initiating the contact and also after someone going the sniper on Georgiades. Ken should be sending the team out to hurt people in the second half.

Classy.

Back