Game Day West Coast v Richmond: aka A Get Smart rerun of CONTROL v KAOS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond are travelling to Perth on a 5 day break.

Normally you could put a line through any club travelling interstate with less than a 6 day break, but this current Eagles team has displayed such low levels of conditioning lately that the fatigue imparted upon the travelling Tigers will not be as decisive as would otherwise be expected.

Can see both teams dead on their feet during the latter part of the match - result will probably come down to mistakes and which team is better at making the other pay on the scoreboard when errors arise.

Consistent effort, intent, fight, some new game style would be great...and a win would be outrageous!
3 Rioli's should be a treat?

Bit harsh
Nah opposition posters giving good luck is bit of a joke.

You know deep down they doing it waiting for us to fall. Especially Freo supporters.
I would never give good luck to Freo so yeah not sorry. They can take there phony hidden agenda back to there board and choke on it.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are under no illusions on where they are at. I expect to see changes in the offseason.

Also expressed their unsatisfaction with castore, basically said they will go with another apparel supplier for the next contract.

Castore out. That’s a huge change.

Wonder if they’ll get moving with other off field aspects of WCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back