Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s all good and well getting coverage i agree , but when you have a new coach taking training for the first time after another coach resigned I’d be prioritising my time to support him or getting as much support behind him as possible rather than having him locked out of the facilities….
I don’t mind the publicity, gets people talking about them, some will want to put the boot in and some will want to help.
Obviously you know a lot of the negative stuff regarding Wahgunyah.
Reality is the Corowa cluster has been spoken about for years, Wahgunyah are just the first to go downhill quickly. Still teams will unfortunately follow their path…

So what do you think about The Rutherglen-Wahgunyah Panthers in 2023? (Keeping the cat theme)

Big Connor Newman has a knee injury, does that hurt kiewa’s chances this season?
Chiltern going well, as well as Barny.
Beechworth hit a hurdle last week it’ll be interesting to watch them over the next month against the top 6 sides.

What’s peoples thoughts on Tallangatta their depth seems thin, can they still make finals?
Thurgoona signed a couple big boys, does this get them in the top 5 come the pointy end of the season?

Again Rutherglen Rambles it seems you have no idea what's going on with your dribble. The new coach is Michael Kruen.

I stand corrected, my informant forgot to add that munier had coached the past 2 weeks after Ron quit but was knifed in the back as Kruin just moved home and the club wanted him my mistake

I stand corrected, my informant forgot to add that munier had coached the past 2 weeks after Ron quit but was knifed in the back as Kruin just moved home and the club wanted him my mistake
Ha ha ha you are correct but don’t speak anymore truth rambles it will ruin his slice of fame ha ha ha

Did Mitta have a few out on the weekend or did Wahgunyah have some Corowa players in with the O&M Bye?

Mitta touched up Saints & they won by 250 odd? did wah leave the sprinklers on?

Did Mitta have a few out on the weekend or did Wahgunyah have some Corowa players in with the O&M Bye?

Mitta touched up Saints & they won by 250 odd? did wah leave the sprinklers on?
We had a couple out, but Wahgunyah were actually pretty good. Not sure what team they've been rolling with all year, but there is no way the team we played on the weekend is getting beaten by 60 goals, taking into consideration we're not a top team either. Had some very handy players and were fierce with tackling and pressure.

Josh Spence broken leg, absolutely horrible news. Been so good for Barny and the TDFL for a long period of time.
Hopefully this isn’t the end of him.

With a few of the results over the weekend looks like the top 5 will be a good battle come the back end of the year.
Seems like we can’t write Tallangatta off.
DMB just going at the moment, Thurgoona seem like the surprise packets currently.
Next few weeks will be important for a lot of teams

Josh Spence broken leg, absolutely horrible news. Been so good for Barny and the TDFL for a long period of time.
Hopefully this isn’t the end of him.

With a few of the results over the weekend looks like the top 5 will be a good battle come the back end of the year.
Seems like we can’t write Tallangatta off.
DMB just going at the moment, Thurgoona seem like the surprise packets currently.
Next few weeks will be important for a lot of teams
Shocking news about Spence. So good to watch. It will also have a big impact on Barny’s form too.
Great draw next weekend -
3rd to 8th on the ladder With only 2 games separating 3rd and 8th
Thurgoona v Dederang
Beechworth v Yack
Tallangatta v Barny

Shocking news about Spence. So good to watch. It will also have a big impact on Barny’s form too.
Great draw next weekend -
3rd to 8th on the ladder With only 2 games separating 3rd and 8th
Thurgoona v Dederang
Beechworth v Yack
Tallangatta v Barny
It was a sickening collision. I think I heard a crack from about 40 metres away. Hopefully not as bad as it looked, because it looked shocking.

It’s Chilterns to lose now, Kiewa the only real threat, would probably need a little bit of luck. Barnawartha can’t win it with out their two best players. Everyone else are making up the numbers. Tallangatta are very average, DMB have improved nicely but are off the mark for this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s Chilterns to lose now, Kiewa the only real threat, would probably need a little bit of luck. Barnawartha can’t win it with out their two best players. Everyone else are making up the numbers. Tallangatta are very average, DMB have improved nicely but are off the mark for this year.
How many points would the kid be? How many points are Chiltern on?

How many points would the kid be? How many points are Chiltern on?
Bracher would likely be a 6 pointer, but Chilterns side is homegrown. Boxall, Hibberson’s, Doolan, they’re all former players on minimum points. They’ve done it the right way they’ve played their locals and the couple of recruits they have got have stuck around. They’ll fit him in comfortably from what I can see.

What’s happened to Yackandandah this year, did they lose a few from last year? They seemed like the big improvers but have been a bit of a let down so far.

Bracher would likely be a 6 pointer, but Chilterns side is homegrown. Boxall, Hibberson’s, Doolan, they’re all former players on minimum points. They’ve done it the right way they’ve played their locals and the couple of recruits they have got have stuck around. They’ll fit him in comfortably from what I can see.

Done it the right way .. wonder what their salary cap has to say about that

Hmm. Not sure too much wrong with Chiltern. Plenty of locals probably playing for not much. Tom's brother has been there a few years, if he isn't enjoying Melbourne why not come back and join his brother try find a bit of enjoyment again!

Hmm. Not sure too much wrong with Chiltern. Plenty of locals probably playing for not much. Tom's brother has been there a few years, if he isn't enjoying Melbourne why not come back and join his brother try find a bit of enjoyment again!
well said BigDog12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back