WWE WrestleMania 39 - Sunday 2nd & Monday 3rd April 2023 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant find the article now but their was one about who the best Aussie athlete is right now now that Barty and Ricciardo are out and not one mention of Rhea Ripley

Maybe Josh Giddey for the men but for women Rhea Ripley outearns and is more popular then any other female athlete by an absolute mile. Not even close. A rather embarassing article that was
Eh, Molly Picklum is leading the women’s surf tour, but niche sports don’t really factor in, and kinda fair enough. For every 100 people that know Ricciardo or Barty, there’s 5 or less that know Rhea or Molly

I missed Shane doing the knee I just thought it was the old spot to have someone else come in but wow saw the replay and he totally blew that knee out.

I don't know why people carry on about Shane or Snoop being involved in a few min segment and people like Bronson missing out its not really relevant.

Still it does boggle the mind a bit that Bobby didn't end up having a match and LA Knight not involved. How much time is left on the card? Is there only Roman/Cody to go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh, Molly Picklum is leading the women’s surf tour, but niche sports don’t really factor in, and kinda fair enough. For every 100 people that know Ricciardo or Barty, there’s 5 or less that know Rhea or Molly

Which is dumb really in 2023 when you got social media stats and the like to basically prove your case . Rhea is untouchable by so much its not funny so ignoring it as a niche just seems pedantic and dumb

They should be very thankful Russel Crowe put that movie out now. Otherwise the Hell in the Cell match could have been sponsored by Super Mario Bros or Tetris.

(or then again, John Wick 4 which could have been epic if they stayed in theme like they did with this one)

Was ok, not as good as I expected....but there might have been extenuating circumstances so I'll give it a solid pass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back