Preview Round 12 v GWS Giants Stadium Sunday June 4th 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

miller wasnt bad last week

best game I've seen hum play
the way they played him made ryan useless

ryan was decent as first ruck, not as good as back up ruck that was on the bench more than fwd

and with miller in he spent even less time in the ruck&fwd and more time on the bench

i still reckon we **** hugo rolf harris out of the team and just play ben miller there, basically the same player but miller is 50cm taller

I see your hand and raise you 6-7 bogs from jacks direct opponent. For every one of cumbos supporters hanging off his utensil, are his detractors looking for anything to crucify the kid by. Yes he got beaten badly that night, but he still kicked 3 goals, jacks performances over the past 4-5 weeks have been far worse.

Ahh yes, the Cumberland detractors will point out every little detail that he needs to improve on.

Jack has been terrible, Alir Alir tore him a new one last week. Macca averaging about 12 disposals but half goes to the opposition, but hey he runs the most kms :rolleyes:

Graham 11 disposals and one tackle is putrid, This guy should be tearing it up but isn't another being gifted games.

Well, you know what i want players who can turn games and cumbers can. Atm we aint kicking a lot of goals. Mansell was goalless, lacks footy smarts, does anyone actually think he'll be a part of our next premiership assault? Cumberland I do, he has so much more upside.

WTF? He was one of only 3 players on the field not to take a single mark to go with 5 touches and didn't hit the scoreboard. If thats his best game as a forward in 6 years he's in trouble.

He could have played full back and had as much influence forward as he did last week.

No other player on the ground had more goal assists than Miller.

Ahh yes, the Cumberland detractors will point out every little detail that he needs to improve on.

Jack has been terrible, Alir Alir tore him a new one last week. Macca averaging about 12 disposals but half goes to the opposition, but hey he runs the most kms :rolleyes:

Graham 11 disposals and one tackle is putrid, This guy should be tearing it up but isn't another being gifted games.

Well, you know what i want players who can turn games and cumbers can. Atm we aint kicking a lot of goals. Mansell was goalless, lacks footy smarts, does anyone actually think he'll be a part of our next premiership assault? Cumberland I do, he has so much more upside.
forgot mansell was still in the ones

C2723A9F-A549-49DE-A58F-9E909EF712FD.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan and JR have been near enough to useless for 5 weeks so they drop Miller.
Absolute ****ing idiots.

McIntosh, Graham and (to a lesser degree) Pickett stay in the team to stink up another game, Cotchin in the starting 22 so he'll have nothing left by 3/4 time (he would be great as the sub) and Jack left as the lone target in a non-functional forward line and he's so banged up he can barely jog.

I'm glad to see Clarke starting in the 22 but dropping the only tall forward with any mobility is really ****ing dumb. Watch our guys kick it on Jack and Pickett's head all game.

For ****'s sake.

I fear this season is unfolding like 2021 , every week we played same crap side and LOST then in last R that’s right last bloody game , dimma rested 6 senior players and we drew the game , was best we played for like 10w and I have no doubt we would have lost had we not dropped those floundering senior players . So fire up the VCR go to blockbuster get your 5 titles for $10 and aveagoodweekend watching the tigers is bad for your health

Last edited:
Underwhelming those changes for a side that's won 3 games all year. A cooked forward on one leg and players keep getting games not performing puzzling.

Get finals out of your heads it's about development and exposure this year for our kids who's up to it and who's not simple something our club needs to wakeup to so frustrating.

I'm not expecting him to create a new game plan Mini tweaks here and there. Personal can be changed anytime and his did neither in 2 games same old.

The whole footy department needs wake-up call and need a revamp.
This is the most frustrating part , I can understand you still focus on a finals spot while a LIVE chance ,,, well this bloody side ain’t gonna do it , turn it over ya dopes, you’re deadset kidding yourselves

Jacks oppo has been killing us since Lewis young in r1 and it hasn’t stopped

I
I give up with this match committee

Can’t wait for the new guys

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Judging by our recent selections even the match committee have given up on the match committee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back