Trades Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

1687851923196.png
Hey guys this is my side. 100k and 5 trades remaining.

ATM I plan to hold this week and then grab mills through ashcroft, and wait for the PIG to play a game and then most likely dump Sheezel or Day to get him in. Leaving me with 2 trades once these are complete

Anyone have any other ideas? Would be appreciated

View attachment 1723531
Hey guys this is my side. 100k and 5 trades remaining.

ATM I plan to hold this week and then grab mills through ashcroft, and wait for the PIG to play a game and then most likely dump Sheezel or Day to get him in. Leaving me with 2 trades once these are complete

Anyone have any other ideas? Would be appreciated
Good plan.

The only other plan I could see if not even getting Mills. You could go Johnson > Rookie and Ashcroft > Libba / Petracca (or Oliver when he's back) and your team would be finished (until Sic is back), by moving Dawson or Day to M8. This could also happen this week putting you ahead of a few.

This would leave you 3 trades instead of 2 on the run home, with TT as cover.

Good plan.

The only other plan I could see if not even getting Mills. You could go Johnson > Rookie and Ashcroft > Libba / Petracca (or Oliver when he's back) and your team would be finished (until Sic is back), by moving Dawson or Day to M8. This could also happen this week putting you ahead of a few.

This would leave you 3 trades instead of 2 on the run home, with TT as cover.
Yep I like that, I really want Oliver over those other two mainly due to my cash league and having Oliver and Sicily would be huge for finals. It's pretty much comes down to would I rather Sheezel and 3 trades for luxuries, or Mills and 2 trades for luxuries. Thanks for your input really appreciate it

Any carlton kents know the best option for a downgrade going forward? Will Cuningham or Fogarty stay in the team long term from here on out?

Judd_Magic VeinGlorious Faz 2000 Walshy_The_Goat

Not sure. I don’t think Fog necessarily has tons to offer, but Cuningham seems a legit option. He’s never stayed fit, but has some talent and offers something different to most of the rest of the Blues. I reckon he’s a decent SC punt given he’s rookie priced and DPP. I’ll consider this week, probably directly against Fletcher.

Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 8.37.01 pm.png

Getting rid of Oliver, 1-2 weeks on the injury report is enough for me.

Going Oliver & Weddle to Walsh & Gulden.

81k and 7 trades left - will do Briggs to Serong next week. Could also get Butters or Petracca if I trade Johnson or even Marshall too, but I'm content with 6 injury trades.

Any other thoughts?

Yeo Owners

Look away

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

Well, crap. I had gone RAtkins to Yeo but was 3k short of Day. Decided I'd just have to keep RAtkins and get the extra cash by trading out JVR instead, with SMitch going to the forward bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One trade this week as I need a M/F loop, otherwise a premo F would be on mid bench

L Henry as will provide Mid cover instead of donut, will put other Es on field before him if needed.

Hmm seems a bit different to most teams here, maybe better bench cover but otherwise pretty crap, whatever, hurry up and finish the season. 1687865116914.png

Next week I'm going Rory Atkins to Tyrell Dewar. Dewar can provide a def/fwd loop on the bench with Seamus Mitchell, so he can cover both lines while Tarryn Thomas covers the midfield, and I'll have about 250k in the kitty for a final upgrade (Keays to Daniel maybe, or bringing Sicily back in) or injury trades.

Excellent choice, however bet he can't match this output from Salem over last 5 weeks

View attachment 1723774

Thought he tonned up last 2 weeks as well, CD probably downscaled him 20/30 points i'm guessing
Salem was on many watchlists in the preseason, as was Yeo.

So many injury prone options to replace an injured injury prone player.

Can't decide whether I just end choosing Mills for Yeo replacement, Yeo was perfect as it was gonna let me loop him for both Def and Mid scores can't do that with Mills.

Any ideas anyone? team after Humpa > Sinclair, $467,600 to spend on Yeo replacement if I go there

1687869293405.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back