Trades Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Salem was on many watchlists in the preseason, as was Yeo.

So many injury prone options to replace an injured injury prone player.
There is a few that are worth a punt at 440 and below, one of them will fire, just have to get lucky and pick the right one

1687869746640.png 1687869812798.png

Maybe even Powell, had a bit of a downer for a few weeks and had Shatkins/Jeffrey stealing his kickouts, but building again and JJ out for 5 weeks and Shatkins * knows whats happening there

Yeo Owners

Look away

FFS!

Yeo > Sheezel.

There is a few that are worth a punt at 440 and below, one of them will fire, just have to get lucky and pick the right one

View attachment 1723782View attachment 1723783

Maybe even Powell, had a bit of a downer for a few weeks and had Shatkins/Jeffrey stealing his kickouts, but building again and JJ out for 5 weeks and Shatkins * knows whats happening there
Out of all the options, you would surely just pick Mills and be done with it though wouldn't you?

Assuming you have 20k in bank, best choice methinks

I didn't want to get rid of Sheezel but that damn stinking round 18 bye forced my hand. :(

Hope they piss off the byes next year and just have one big bye round where we have the week off in supercoach.

To anyone trading out Oliver, if he is back in a week or two, you will be spewing missing out on this run home.

View attachment 1723777
Ah! luv it.....another punter who can predict the future......what's your prediction if he still isn't avail by Rd21....and even if he is avail, can he make up the 2-3 rounds of scoring, that his replacement has delivered......asking for a friend;)

Ah! luv it.....another punter who can predict the future......what's your prediction if he still isn't avail by Rd21....and even if he is avail, can he make up the 2-3 rounds of scoring, that his replacement has delivered......asking for a friend;)

Consult Betty Boop GIF by Fleischer Studios

Clearly the 'if' before the prediction went right over your head.

Question. Why did you hold him this long?

Imagine the points differential if you traded him out when he just got injured.. Hindsight is a wonderful thing choppy.

R21 is a ages away. Oliver to miss another month of footy? Don't think so.

8% ownership as it stands I believe, happy for others to join you jumping off him to be honest.

Jumping Cannon Ball GIF by CuriosityStream

Think I'm forced to go Humphrey > Himmelberg via Cincotta to cover Sicily and now Yeo. :(

Question is should I go Ashcroft > Sheezel via Gulden (completes my mids and team) and be on 1 trade?

View attachment 1723811
Please don't roughie Sheezel back in. Not this soon after trading him out.

The warning is literally in the name. You have been down this path before. Running out of trades isn't fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't roughie Sheezel back in. Not this soon after trading him out.

The warning is literally in the name. You have been down this path before. Running out of trades isn't fun.

So do I keep loopholeing Ashcroft with Johnson via Constable at M8 then?

Think I'm forced to go Humphrey > Himmelberg via Cincotta to cover Sicily and now Yeo. :(

Question is should I go Ashcroft > Sheezel via Gulden (completes my mids and team) and be on 1 trade?

View attachment 1723811
No. Hold that trade for an LTI. Ash/Johnson will be serviceable for M8 in the meantime. You have no other choice really.

Was always gonna happen wasn't it with Yeo.

I shouldn't laugh as Fyfe will surely be next...

View attachment 1723781
Anyone with Fyfe will be getting nervous now I'd say.

At least Yeo has had the manners to give you a few days to figure it out. Fyfe loves a late out too.

To anyone trading out Oliver, if he is back in a week or two, you will be spewing missing out on this run home.

View attachment 1723777
Goody to do a horse and play him on restricted minutes. Subbed half way through the 3rd on 70-80 for 2-3 weeks in preparation for finals. Drops below 590k, another popular premo mid goes down, we all trade Piggy back in. Ownership back up to 30%.

Plans change so quickly in this game of SuperCoach.

At this stage I’ll hold onto Yeo and he’ll fund Sicily or Oliver
925275D8-2F34-4B77-ACDD-2CAF0E3C1C31.jpeg
FA8E8BF9-8024-4B8A-824E-09EB271DC198.jpeg

Goody to do a horse and play him on restricted minutes. Subbed half way through the 3rd on 70-80 for 2-3 weeks in preparation for finals. Drops below 590k, another popular premo mid goes down, we all trade Piggy back in. Ownership back up to 30%.
I have been relatively lucky in terms on carnage so far this season.

Docherty. Setters. Sicily and Oliver the main culprits. Darcy to an extent too.

You would think towards the pointy end of the season, that will ramp up. Not sure if many people will have the trades remaining to bring Oli back in once he bottoms out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back