Think Tank Players who are about to decline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Tom Stewart- old and slow and a dirty player , old, bruise-free style will get found out.

Clayton Oliver- issues, drunk a lot of the time , undiciplined, not well liked, hungry for possesions, slow.

Patrick Cripps- banged up, smiles too much, bad kick, over the hill for his style of game.

Mason's Cox- lumbering slothful one trick pony, not dedicated enough, opinionated.

Lachie Neale- overated umpire suckhole, shocking disposal, can't mark, old , easily tagged.

Tax Walker- the best current racist forward but getting towards the end of his career, will kick less goals as time goes on, time to live the dream and manage a caravan park.

Scott Pendulbury- outside receiver, can't tackle, gets bundled over too easily, better at basketball than AFL at the moment.

Edit.

Luke Parker- never played a consistant season and will be dropped at some stage this year.

Rory Sloane- never been the same since the Richmond GF and gets more embarrassing every year. Sadly, he's a victim of the Collective Minds brainwashing which told him he was an elite premiership playa.

Tomarse Hawkins- argued with the club about money and was lucky to get a one year contract. Big arses aren't enough in today's game and this fat turkey has definately gone on one year too long.
Will be a liability for Chris Scott and it will be a sad fat ending to an overated fat career.

Last edited:
Tax Walker- the best current racist forward but getting towards the end of his career, will kick less goals as time goes on, time to live the dream and manage a caravan park.

Scott Pendulbury- outside receiver, can't tackle, gets bundeled over too easily, better at basketball than AFL at the moment.
**** thats brave naming players of that age.

I see no Richmond players name. Just accepted they declined already the past 2 years I guess.

* thats brave naming players of that age.

I see no Richmond players name. Just accepted they declined already the past 2 years I guess.
I think Tom Lynch may decline a little because of injuries but our list is pretty young. Dusty will get more lethal with his bulk and skills

OP looking forward to the 2024 season already, naming just some of the players he'll be watching beat Richmond
Could also have gone Breust, Gunston, Charlie Dixon, Saad, Brad Hill, Nick Haynes, Rampe, Parker, Libertore, Rory Sloane! David Swallow, The Tomahawk, 2EEEE, Mitch Duncan......

OP looking forward to the 2024 season already, naming just some of the players he'll be watching beat Richmond
Could also have gone Breust, Gunston, Charlie Dixon, Saad, Brad Hill, Nick Haynes, Rampe, Parker, Libertore, Rory Sloane! David Swallow, The Tomahawk, 2EEEE, Mitch Duncan......
Thankyou for the suggestions. I like the inclusion of Parker , Hawkins and Sloane. I will edit my post accordingly.

Josh Giddey.

Shai Bolton. Got.paid his crap 1 million dollar per season deal (lol Richmond) now will cost through his remaining seasons as the soft, lazy one way unaccountable bum that he is.

OP still weeping over 2018? It's OK, Mason won't hurt you this September.

Thing about Pendles, and you might not know this, is he has a basketball background. This means he rebounds harder every year.
I've never heard that Pendulbury has a basketball background, no one ever mentions it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeremy Cameron

In something of a controversy Tex meets with Bay Flog FITWit and runs out for his last game (after a shocker season) wearing borrowed white sheets and weird white head year with holes cut for his ears to stick out.

Sam Reid
Dusty
Nank the Plank
(Hedda) Hopper after his best season
J Howe
The ex Donnie skipper
McKay twins
Docherty
2MPete
Naughtin
Bont, if Bevo stays
Umpire Stevic if mate Bevo goes

Sheezel, Duursma, McKercher and Goad all refuse ice baths.

Scott Pendulbury- outside receiver, can't tackle, gets bundled over too easily, better at basketball than AFL at the moment.

Is that the Scott Pendlebury who holds the tackles record in the AFL?

In something of a controversy Tex meets with Bay Flog FITWit and runs out for his last game (after a shocker season) wearing borrowed white sheets and weird white head year with holes cut for his ears to stick out.

Sam Reid
Dusty
Nank the Plank
(Hedda) Hopper after his best season
J Howe
The ex Donnie skipper
McKay twins
Docherty
2MPete
Naughtin
Bont, if Bevo stays
Umpire Stevic if mate Bevo goes

Sheezel, Duursma, McKercher and Goad all refuse ice baths.
Serious question is Sam Reid actually still playing?

Edit: Google and see he was injured.

Surely McLean, McDonald and Amartey just play ahead of him anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back