Game Day Round 1 vs. Sydney, MCG, 7:40pm Fri 15/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am hearing Brody Grundy is taking a big chunk of Sydney's salary cap 1.2 million plus another 700 k for Taylor Adams ,
i think the Swans were thinking of targeting Cam Zurhah from North this year but that wont happen now and they may need to let a few players go at seasons end due to their over inflated salary cap.
In the 'Midweek Tackle' last night they mentioned that the Swans pay around 750k of Grundy's salary and we pay about 300k. Demons pay nothing it seems.

I’ll just say one thing about the unfurling of the flag then move on.I think it should be held at around 7pm,still 40 minutes before the game starts,to give more people the chance to see it happen.If it happens at 6.15,as reported,there won’t be many people in the ground to see it happen,which is a shame.

Mods : Maybe the non stop unfurling of the flag commentary can have its own thread?
Still relevant as it is about tomorrow's game, not everything is off topic.

I come from one side of the city and pick up grandkids from the other side then travel to MCG. Normally I get there about 7.00pm (depending on traffic).

The original time was a pain.

You have to read it first to know what it's about though, don't you?
You should be able to work it out pretty quickly and skip along. If you can't, then on behalf of all flag unfurling posters, I do apologize for taking up your time.

You have over 6500 posts in less than a year on BF. Sometimes we all have to read things that aren't of interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still relevant as it is about tomorrow's game, not everything is off topic.

I come from one side of the city and pick up grandkids from the other side then travel to MCG. Normally I get there about 7.00pm (depending on traffic).

The original time was a pain.
I live in Daylesford. I also work. Guess what? I'm going to do everything I can to get there whatever time the flag gets unfurled.

Collingwood: "It's about the fans"

Also Collingwood: "We're going to charge you to watch our documentary"

Collingwood: "It's about the fans"

Also Collingwood: "We're going to unfurl the flag at a time when there will be no fans there to see it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back