Player Watch #28: Bigoa Nyuon

Remove this Banner Ad

Not adverse on continuing to play him given the void of alternatives but sheesh dunno for how long.

Yeah he's not even the the third worst player in our backline lol.

yep, fair call. Embarassing that our talent acquisition watched him play and wasted a draft pick on him.

Pathetic that Clarko picked him then after last weeks effort picked him again.

Well just like ccj, if not him then who else? we need to have someone in those positions.

Not a single redeeming feature.

Absolute negligence from whoever watched him and thought ‘I reckon we could have something here…’
So not true , he made me laugh watching him attempt to play football.

That’s one redeeming feature. I also laughed when someone quipped is he high.

So wrong mate. Bigoa is in the side for comic relief.

He’s a good athlete, can mark and spoil and kick, and looks fine when he’s concentrating/playing accountable footy.

Nfi what he’s doing the rest of the time though. Never seen a player appear to put in as little effort as he sometimes does. It’s really bizarre.

He really is puzzling. Sometimes he looks like exactly what we need him to be for now (doorstop fix for our KPD crisis) and then other times he plays like he just found out what footy was yesterday. Jogging after his man, caught way out of position, late to contests, etc.

I was worried when he was rushed to debut off of the Dawson injury more than any strong VFL form (I'd had a bad feeling that he was going to be a total dud for us) but was pleasantly surprised by how he went in the Geelong game. Then it all went south with him.

Genuinely hard to choose between him and Pink now. Biggie's best is superior, but his worst is SO bad. Pink is more just a normal, consistent kind of bad. Who knows, who cares any more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confused What The GIF by Sesame Street

Lol were such desperate lot.

Debating which flop is slightly better or worse, under certain occasional, less important circumstances, than an other absolute flop.

Were so far away from having a competitive group of talls is not funny. It's utterly deflating.

Our current group may collectively be the worst in history.

Lol were such desperate lot.

Debating which flop is slightly better or worse, under certain occasional, less important circumstances, than an other absolute flop.

Were so far away from having a competitive group of talls is not funny. It's utterly deflating.

Our current group may collectively be the worst in history.

I'd like to think I'm not desperate, more realistic. And personally wouldn't bother playing anyone who hasn't a future with our club.

If that means play short.

oh well

If Biggy starts looking elsewhere, am I right in assuming we won't receive any compensation for him? Any idea what sort of deal he is on? And would we have the opportunity to match it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back