Springvale or Dingley

Remove this Banner Ad

well dingley stood up to all the physical stuff springvale could throw at dingley.

Dingley went the ball

Springvale went the man.

Pretty simple who is going to win.

well dingley stood up to all the physical stuff springvale could throw at dingley.

Dingley went the ball

Springvale went the man.

Pretty simple who is going to win.
Got a funny feeling Dingley's town crier BadBrad is going to have a field day on here very soon!!!! springvale peaked too early? interesting finals series coming up

Got a funny feeling Dingley's town crier BadBrad is going to have a field day on here very soon!!!! springvale peaked too early? interesting finals series coming up

wont say i told you so, you only had to look at who we are to realise how easy we are going to win the flag. Thanks springy for getting the umpires offside, think we had 1 million free kicks to your nothing. even if we did have the umpires giving us evrything, we showed you how to play.
Thanks for the money correctweight, i can buy myself a the rest of the boys some news boots after we all wore them out on saturday showing you fools how to play the game. Go dingoes, thanks umps, and what a crowd.

Boybrad
First things first, to good on the weekend. 2nd thing you slimey little toerag, you didn;t even show up at the caravan. 3rd thing the bet was $1,000.00 with you giving me six goals start (36pts) the margin was five goals (30pts) so i want my money you big mouthed piece of slime.

Boybrad
First things first, to good on the weekend. 2nd thing you slimey little toerag, you didn;t even show up at the caravan. 3rd thing the bet was $1,000.00 with you giving me six goals start (36pts) the margin was five goals (30pts) so i want my money you big mouthed piece of slime.

Like most of us at Dingley, money is not much of a problem, you can have your $1,000 after i wipe my a*s with it.
We were very stiff not to win by 10+ goals anyway, im glad this season is nearly over, the mighty dingoes are bored of division 2, and although we dont think division 1 will provide us with much more competition, it will atleast be something new.

PREMIERS 2007, Dingley FC div 2
PREMIERS 2008, Dingley FC div 1

Like most of us at Dingley, money is not much of a problem, you can have your $1,000 after i wipe my a*s with it.
We were very stiff not to win by 10+ goals anyway, im glad this season is nearly over, the mighty dingoes are bored of division 2, and although we dont think division 1 will provide us with much more competition, it will atleast be something new.

3rd in 2007, Dingley FC div 2
5th in 2008, Dingley FC div 2

Boybrad, enough of all this crap show some nuts and arrange to meet me on 1st semi final day at Clayton.

Come on you moron the ball is in your court.

3rd in 2007, Dingley FC div 2
5th in 2008, Dingley FC div 2

Boybrad, enough of all this crap show some nuts and arrange to meet me on 1st semi final day at Clayton.

Come on you moron the ball is in your court.

He wont turn up, the one ball he has got probley still hasnt even dropped.

I'll arrange to meet you incorrect if you promise me your boys will provide us with atleast a little bit of resistence this time.

Boybrad, the result this week will be different to three saturday's ago i promise you that, the Scott bros, running riot on the Clayton ground pumping the ball forward to any number of goalkickers down there the Springy crowd just cheering the boys on, Kid trying to beat his already mark of the year, little Gav just doing as he likes (has towelled up Edwards both times this year) Deano all over Quinn, Huveal busting open the packs, GEEZ finals footy I can smell it

Correct Weight,

it sounds like you want to have their babies!

they are southern division 2 players.

anyone woudl think these are the best players in the country.

get your hand off it.

Correct Weight,

get your hand off it.

Who the hell are you to say they are "only division 2 players",you more than likely run around in a under age comp and i guess you are not very good at it either, you jealous little person

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct Weight,

get your hand off it.

Onya subsy,
everyone knows we have the best players in the whole league, looking forward to the divvy 1 grand final to see who will be our main competition next year.

GO DINGOES!

Correct Weight i think you were just getting a little bit over excited.

All park footballers, no need blow wind up their ass.

Correct Weight i think you were just getting a little bit over excited.

All park footballers, no need blow wind up their ass.

sounds you're still a little upset about not getting a game in the 1's subs.
Mate, you're going to get to win a premiership in our 2's anyway so untie your panties and tell people that quinny is no park player (spent time at bulldogs) and that bretty could be playing a higher level if he wanted too.
Dingley football club believes its players are far better than just park players, so please disregard subs comments, he is a disgruntled 2's player that couldnt crack his way back into the 1's.

woof woof woof

i am not wasting my time.

and you have plenty of that on your side hey subs :) hehe,
just joking my friend.

GO DINGOES, smash these pussies this week, how many you think will cry after we pound these no talent scumbags.

WELL I GUESS WE FOUND OUT THE ANSWER TO THE TOPIC QUESTION DIDNT WE....... ON YA DEMON...!! SHANNON HUGHES AND DANNY AITKEN WOULD BE BLEEDING WOULDNT THEY... STIFF BOYS! THAT BIT YA ON THE ASS DIDNT IT.. :D:thumbsu::thumbsu::D

yeah........ well played shannon " i've played in 2 straight grand finals and haven't had a kick" hughes, don't seem to be receiving any stupid texts now, do we big pete.

GO DEMONS, YOU BEAUTY! ONES AND TWO'S... NEVER IN DOUBT TIMMY I CELEBRATED THOSE GOALS NO DOUBT ABOUT, WHY NOT GRAND FINALS DON'T COME ALONG VERY OFTEN! KEMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU BEAUTY. TOO THE BLOKE WHO SAID HE WOULDN'T HAVE HIM IN HIS DIV 2 SIDE OF THE YEAR AND MYSELF MAYBE JUST GRAB YOURSELF A COPY OF THE GRANDFINAL! THAT'S WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED! ONYA DEMONS LET'S GO AND GET BLIND AGAIN! TIMMY AND CORRECT SEE YOU AT THE BAR, KEYSIE BACK BAR!!! THEN BACK TO THE DUNGEON....

GO DEMONS, YOU BEAUTY! ONES AND TWO'S... NEVER IN DOUBT TIMMY I CELEBRATED THOSE GOALS NO DOUBT ABOUT, WHY NOT GRAND FINALS DON'T COME ALONG VERY OFTEN! KEMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU BEAUTY. TOO THE BLOKE WHO SAID HE WOULDN'T HAVE HIM IN HIS DIV 2 SIDE OF THE YEAR AND MYSELF MAYBE JUST GRAB YOURSELF A COPY OF THE GRANDFINAL! THAT'S WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED! ONYA DEMONS LET'S GO AND GET BLIND AGAIN! TIMMY AND CORRECT SEE YOU AT THE BAR, KEYSIE BACK BAR!!! THEN BACK TO THE DUNGEON....

good to hear you're still alive 4qtr - yeah mate loved the celebrations, hopefully i'll have a chance next year... no doubt your the best in the comp at it! big weekend coming up for you boys. ist your pres night tonight? then..gf sat, nrl sun.

GO DEMONS, YOU BEAUTY! ONES AND TWO'S... NEVER IN DOUBT TIMMY I CELEBRATED THOSE GOALS NO DOUBT ABOUT, WHY NOT GRAND FINALS DON'T COME ALONG VERY OFTEN! KEMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU BEAUTY. TOO THE BLOKE WHO SAID HE WOULDN'T HAVE HIM IN HIS DIV 2 SIDE OF THE YEAR AND MYSELF MAYBE JUST GRAB YOURSELF A COPY OF THE GRANDFINAL! THAT'S WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED! ONYA DEMONS LET'S GO AND GET BLIND AGAIN! TIMMY AND CORRECT SEE YOU AT THE BAR, KEYSIE BACK BAR!!! THEN BACK TO THE DUNGEON

Welcome back 4QTR, what a big week in football, Correct Weight's BOG for post match celebrations.
Winner W Wells
Runner Up M Charles
Special; Mention J Charles

Winner of the Sunday morning mess KEMPPPPPAAAAAA

good to hear you're still alive 4qtr - yeah mate loved the celebrations, hopefully i'll have a chance next year... no doubt your the best in the comp at it! big weekend coming up for you boys. ist your pres night tonight? then..gf sat, nrl sun.

Cheers mate, it was meant to be tonight but Southern double booked it's next Sunday now. But tomorrow over to coach Boozie (Junkyard Dog) Hughsys place to watch Channel 31 footy show followed by the big AFL clash!

GO DEMONS, YOU BEAUTY! ONES AND TWO'S... NEVER IN DOUBT TIMMY I CELEBRATED THOSE GOALS NO DOUBT ABOUT, WHY NOT GRAND FINALS DON'T COME ALONG VERY OFTEN! KEMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU BEAUTY. TOO THE BLOKE WHO SAID HE WOULDN'T HAVE HIM IN HIS DIV 2 SIDE OF THE YEAR AND MYSELF MAYBE JUST GRAB YOURSELF A COPY OF THE GRANDFINAL! THAT'S WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED! ONYA DEMONS LET'S GO AND GET BLIND AGAIN! TIMMY AND CORRECT SEE YOU AT THE BAR, KEYSIE BACK BAR!!! THEN BACK TO THE DUNGEON

Welcome back 4QTR, what a big week in football, Correct Weight's BOG for post match celebrations.
Winner W Wells
Runner Up M Charles
Special; Mention J Charles

Flattered by this Correct. :)
I think L.Wells would have got me in the end for runner up but I'll take it all the same. Where are you watching the big game tomorrow mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back