FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

This show is becoming incredibly lame for mine. Cringe factor high.

Awesome ep. Pace picked up. Like the way Laurel handled the Arrow and Sarah. Slade is machine but love it when Ollie fights back.
What was more concerning is that Thea mentioned she almost hooked up with her half brother right after Ollie finds out he ****ed the same tuckey his dad did.
hrmm

Laurel only just now works out who the Arrow is...

These threads arent supposed to be a sycophantic view of the show.

If the show is going down hill people are allowed to call it out for its average written story lines and lame moments that abound it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It worked because she opened her eyes at the end.
My bad. She was revived all making sense now.

That episode has turned Slade a full 360 now. We loved him for so long but even I felt Ollies anger when I saw Roy.

Surely I wasn't the only one who cringed at the warehouse scene...to paraphrase

Random young guy: "Oh wow, we have like every big piece of expensive and dangerous equipment ever like here, all under the one roof, ripe for the picking. A perfect place for a bad guy to break in and use for evil...hey did you hear that? Aren't we alone? O hai weird face security dude. Wat up?"

Random young guy: "Oh wow, we have like every big piece of expensive and dangerous equipment ever like here, all under the one roof, ripe for the picking. A perfect place for a bad guy to break in and use for evil...hey did you hear that? Aren't we alone? O hai weird face security dude. Wat up?"

haha good summation.

Yeah more than a little strained but they're actually linked to the flash series rather than randoms so it's tie in/Easter egg overload.

Slade is great and I love the new suit but otherwise is it getting a bit scattered? with the storylines with the lances, Roy, mum the mayor, Merlins alive, business lost, brother blood still on leave?

Will be great if they can tie some of them up in the last 4 episodes and start season 3 back on the core group but it's a fair challenge from here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back