Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny enough I was thinking about Scarface today.

Cant remember if i have seen Carlito's way.
might watch them both soon.
Carlito's Way is one of those movies I've always meant to watch, but never quite get round to.

Let us know what you think of it-although hard to imagine it won't be wonderful starring both Al Pacino and Sean Penn. :thumbsu:

Scarface.

I'm a major pacifist, but there's something about the movie that brings out my inner, raging Tony Montana every time I watch it-love it. :thumbsu:
original.gif
I've got that on the wii.
Maybe I should sent that to kaz.

Release her inner demon.

I've got the latest xmen ready to go.
Will watch it this week some time.

I didn't download it. it just appeared on my computer. Honest officer.

Once a week or so I let my kids sleep in the same bed.
Last night they slept in Brookes double bed. And they played up.

I never boot Brooke. It's her bed.
But I did the opposite last night. (as in they swapped tonight)

So Brooke is back in a single, Davis is in a double.
You should hear the whinging. lol They've only been in Bed for 10 minutes.

Onto 'Z'??

I hope You Am I and Yellow Swans got a gig at least in 'Y'.

no they didnt, it moved pretty quickly from y to z...i was ready to post more ode's to karen-o.

Sounds like it has well and truly turned into a race to post the most clips by "bands starting with" rather than fave songs from your fave artists. :confused:

i am sure there was one using wujek google.;)

And like clockwork.
Brooke comes down to complain.

"beds hard, I'm scared"
'Too bad honey. turn lights on'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no, i think i had $10 tix that were due to expire and it was either mine or her birthday...once i get a big screen tv and hi-fi i am not sure i will step foot in another cinema.
46' TV in my room, 3TB hard drive and 500gb downloads a month. Can't remember the last time I went to the cinema.

looking at 60' or larger myself.
My bedroom is quite cramped with books and other stuff. I think the main tv is 60+ though. Getting a 2nd foxtel box hooked up in my room shortly should be good.

did ya ever play the game? it was crazy mad, if you got enough rage (by toasting people) tony went to psycho killer mode.

I've got that on the wii.
Maybe I should sent that to kaz.

Release her inner demon.
Used to play it a lot. Love that it started with the final shoot out of the movie, and that the tiger helps Tony win that battle.:thumbsu: Remember reading that Al Pacino's voice couldn't be used for the game as it deepened so much after years of heavy smoking.

I have an awesome Scarface pic in my living room that my "girlie" gf's give me a hard time over-"take it down, it's violent" kind of thing. I tell them it's my ex's, and it reminds me of him, which is bs. It's mine and I love it. :)

I'll tell you what CG, your picture story works. My girlfriend once told me she felt bad for hassling you about taking down that pic after finding out it was a 'dedication' to your ex :D:thumbsu:

As for really keeping mementoes of ex's, I keep nothing these days, since a girlfriend ripped right into me after finding some stuff of an ex's I'd kept.

46' TV in my room, 3TB hard drive and 500gb downloads a month. Can't remember the last time I went to the cinema.
Is that a typo, ie/ 50 or 500gb of downloads a month?

Asking as I only have 20gb and am always cautious. Thinking of upgrading.

Is that a typo, ie/ 50 or 500gb of downloads a month?

Asking as I only have 20gb and am always cautious. Thinking of upgrading.
We found exetel. $60 and you get 500gb + line rental and I think unlimited national calls (landline).

As for really keeping mementoes of ex's, I keep nothing these days, since a girlfriend ripped right into me after finding some stuff of an ex's I'd kept.
Personally I think keeping mementos of exs is a no-no once you get into another relationship.

If I found my partner kept anything of her exs around the first question I'd ask is "you still carrying a torch for them?"

Personally I think keeping mementos of exs is a no-no once you get into another relationship.

If I found my partner kept anything of her exs around the first question I'd ask is "you still carrying a torch for them?"
True.

Was an oversight on my part, was just a couple of letters I put in the shed and forgot about. This girl had a psycho-jealous streak though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back