Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CG is a pretty handy gamer Karen.

Just heard the news that Oscar Pistorius got 5 years max. Seems a bit light on, but then again, I didn't follow the trial closely.
It's actually more than the prosecutor was asking for, they wanted home detention due to prison over crowding.

The game had a cool soundtrack from memory. Seem to recall driving (terribly, mainly on footpaths, just can't get the hang of driving in games) to songs like The Message and Superfreak.

I'm gonna play it again with that cheat if I can find it anywhere. The only cheat I had was to dress Tony in his Hawaiian shirt and different coloured sunnies-came in handy when he chatted up the barmaid.

dont know what system you played on but here is the best site for those cheating shenanigans (i used to increase gang heat for the * of it:D):

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?game=scarface

can remember unloading on cops and seeing if i could survive the helicopters and swat teams.:D

Wonder whether it would have kept going up in price. :eek:

Do you think our recent weg posters will ever be worth anything, or was there just too many printed? I bought a stack of them for $2 each.
My weg was an original.
I'm not sure if it ever went to print.
It had all the white out marks that you would do before printing.

But it wasn't just a poster, it was drawn on board.
And I had it framed with a backing that would mean it lived 100 years.

s**t, this kills me-did you throw the WEG, or did she take it?

This kills me too, and brings back memories. The slightly psycho ex keyed both sides of my car the night we broke up. :mad:

Did you get any $$$ from her?
That sucks Bigtom.

And no i got nothing she didn't do it on purpose the car looked someone died in it.She did a good job of it and good job of not getting hurt in the crash.
Funny enough i brought another VL and a Volvo smashed into me.I had car insurance that time.

That sucks Bigtom.

And no i got nothing she didn't do it on purpose the car looked someone died in it.She did a good job of it and good job of not getting hurt in the crash.
Funny enough i brought another VL and a Volvo smashed into me.I had car insurance that time.
My first car was a VL, great car- it did around 600,000k's before anything major needed repairing.

Guessing you didn't go for another VL after those 2 experiences?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on the wii? tell us some high scores.
Yes on the Wii.
This will sound bad to more serious gamers, but I couldn't tell you my scores-just practising driving without veering off the road. Mushrooms and jewels and other things are getting in my way. :straining:

My first car was a true lemon. A Datsun 120Y. Thought it was a cool car when I bought it.:$

What's going on with this new 'tweet' button that I almost click every time I like or reply to a post. o_O
ha ha. My first car was a datsun 120y. That's the one I flipped and rolled.
Kept me alive! Somehow.

Why is it that people watch ebay auctions and don't bid? :mad:

My first car was a true lemon. A Datsun 120Y. Thought it was a cool car when I bought it.:$

What's going on with this new 'tweet' button that I almost click every time I like or reply to a post. o_O
Kept me alive! Somehow.
Datsun 120Y's :D.
I had gemini as my first car the square type TE i think.I should of brought my mates VB (commo) but i did'nt want hes rusty seconds.

Absolutely spewing. A girl rang up to come and look at my screen printing bench before the auction ended.
She got here with 1 minutes to go and someone grabbed it at the last second for the starting price :mad:

Would have rather given it to her as she is building her own studio from scratch.
Gave her a free screen an squeegee though. Nice guy that I am. (sometimes)

Kept me alive! Somehow.
Mine was tough as on the outside too, had so many little accidents in it. Remember backing into a tree once, thought I'd crushed the back of it but nope, almost good as new.

As for your eBay watches-I don't get it either. Put something up for sale a while back, got up to 15 or so watches, then not one bid. I don't get it. o_O

First cars hey. As a hip young uni student, I got around in a Morris Nomad. :cool:

A picture in case you don't know them, blew the transmission after 20,000km.

unknown15.jpg

Broadly speaking, you're right. Am quite a Tin Tin fan; here's a snapshot of some of his cars. Bet the old Morris Nomad is somewhere there; ;)

TintinCars.JPG
Lol. My Datsun is probably somewhere there too. :D

I don't know Tin Tin very well, but my brother used to read the books to me sometimes when we were kids. Happy memories. :hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back