Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone's mad
I_43a113_2047469.jpg

I visited Xur as I thought I have enough coins I can buy something to up my level, so he has a Titan chest piece gold for 10 coins, brother tells me to buy it so I do, try to use it and I can't, why? Because I already have a gold helmet, so I abuse my brother for telling me to buy it and not telling me I can only have one at a time. He says he forgot I had the helmet, I inform him it was he who told me to buy the ******* helmet as well!!!!!!!!!!

**** YOU TOZZA
Oh damn..... Did you piledrive him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes but you have to get me before I start my trip into Mordor. Otherwise I'll be lost like Stanky & Alex
Haha all good. Mordor and Evil Within should get delivered later in the week for me so that's another reason I want this over and done with.

About what time will you be keen?

Is that black garden the last story mission? I have no idea what's going on with the story and I'm not really a fan (I'm very average) of the cruicible.
Any idea if this holds any decent amount of trade in value?

I doubt it would given the relatively mixed word of mouth. But if you've got a few friends to play with - and plenty of people on here are playing all the time - then it has a fair bit of replay value.

Edit: And yes, Black Garden is the last mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back