Young Ahamkara's Spine (91/98 Dis)
Skull of Dire Ahamkara (94/101 Int)
Icebreaker
Chest Engram
Heavy Ammo
I hope he's got the Saint 14.

wasn't this guy wrong last week?

I hope so cause I already have icebreaker. :(

Pretty sure he said hard light was supposed to be on sale & thunderlord the week after.

I'll take the skull of dire arkhamara though it's the last exotic armor piece I need.
nah he didn't, he said they were in the table - which could have meant coming up, or it could have meant upgrades. Whenever he's put up a prediction screenshot it's been bang on.

First experience with weekly matchmaking - level 32 using green weapons, just shooting stuff at the start. Just as s**t as I expected it to be. Definitely needs to be an opt in option only.

My experience was pretty good. But there's probably a forum out there where someone has described me as the "campaigner using No Land Beyond in a goddamn Weekly".

First experience with weekly matchmaking - level 32 using green weapons, just shooting stuff at the start. Just as s**t as I expected it to be. Definitely needs to be an opt in option only.

Funny you say that, ROC still no problems, weekly matchmaking is definitely flog city. Be good if there was some sort of +/- rep that be given for dcikwads.

Agree should be altered for option to opt in for matchmaking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah he didn't, he said they were in the table - which could have meant coming up, or it could have meant upgrades. Whenever he's put up a prediction screenshot it's been bang on.
What happened to the pic you put up last week with Hard Light/Apotheosis Veil

That definitely never happened

What happened to the pic you put up last week with Hard Light/Apotheosis Veil

That definitely never happened
yeah true dat - at the time I thought I'd got it backwards and posted the following week, but that's not the prediction this week either is it?

Not sure, I just read on Reddit that he'd got it right again. Personally I hope they start changing it because I hate having the outcome known in advance.

C06EDC24-98AE-4F9E-A616-01853E9E4C7B_zpsptyplahq.png

..agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back