EFC players: Comfortable satisfaction not reached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as neither of us have read the decision, I dont know.

But I expect one. They have nothing to lose.

Depends who.

WADA, probably nothing

McDevitts job may depend in it though. Could probably get away with this result, blame the inability to get Charters and Alavi to the tribunal.

If he pushed again and loses, with what ever cost to ASADA, would his days be numbered?

CBZToaGU0AA34eZ.jpg:large

After being in the military for over 20 years, please don't use such photo's to pump up your cause. It detracts from the service; and your club just plays football.

Listen to the conspiracy theorists now. The judges were got to I suppose. Lol!

God there will be the deluded who will think that.
As plausible as the afl throwing your lot under a bus I guess.

I think bombers fans owe the AFL a heartfelt apology, seeing as everyone else knew they would always be there to protect their golden children.

Only winners were the lawyers on both sides. Made millions.
Game under a cloud - rightly or wrong. Players under a cloud.

Game administration under question.

And if there was no reason to be concerned why did EFC and Hird spend so much to stop what was a result that when their way?

Lots if unanswered questions still.

And will WADA take it over now?

Footy is here but I feel this is far from over.

Go Catters

the ones who were innocent the whole time are cleared, and the ones who spent the whole time laughing at them, collingwood, freo and st kilda are complettly owned

I didnt care one way or the other which way this went, very happy to let the people in charge who are privy to more information make their decision either way. But i do take joy in watching the general public know-it-all go into meltdown over it :hearts:

can we get a roll call of all those posters who are now giving up AFL footy as promised?

If they have any integrity, they won't be here to see your post. But your question is valid.
Crowds at AFL games will fall through the floor if everyone sticks to their threats, but it won't happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel disgusted. This is the most abhorrent result in sporting history.

Essendon Football Club are the lowest form of slime on the planet and the AFL is not much better.

For shame to the media that has defended Essendon at every possible moment, for shame to the Essendon Football club for their actions in doping their players and every step of the way since then, for shame Gill for constantly siding with doping and cheats throughout this period, for shame to the players for doping and not standing up and taking their rightful punishment.

Bitterly dissapointed in the AFL and justice in general

Can you accept that your account of the events may not be the entire truth? Or are you too pig headed to accept 3 ex judges know far more about what occurred than you?

I don't agree at all with the decision, however I feel relieved that this flipping saga is almost finished with.

A list I've compiled of everything I've grown sick and tired of since about a month into the saga:

- Dank
- Performance
- Enhancing
- Substance (s)
- the Weapon
- Caroline
- Wilson
- Caro
- Dr Reid
- James
- Toorak
- Tania
- Opinion
- Luke Darcy
- The colour red
- Windy Hill
- Journalists
- Media
- Syringes
- Corcoran
- Dodoro
- Ziggy
- Bombers
- WAAAAADAAAAAAA
- ASAAAAAADAAAA
- Doping
- the AFL
- Televised coverage of the AFL.

Let's put all this bollocks behind us and get back to properly interpreting & supporting the game we love so dearly. FOOTY'S BACK BABY

I'm not sure if it's.over yet this is AFL tribunal.
Anyway this organisation is ****ed I've been turned of the sport since realising it's corruption for some time now, I've barely watched a game since 2012.

This is not about doping for me I know that most clubs have done it or stop do it and AFL are cool with it, but in a case like this it's hard to accept that this is the right judgement.

All this does for me is prove how corrupt this game really is, no point in following and watching all for the cash.
It's fake it's fixed etc it's ****ed.

COLA living aka Franklin AFL VS NRL.

Why doesn't WA have COLA?

$hit game I$ $hit.

Bye

Not fussed they got off as I believe the players were duped by Hird and Dank.

I do have a few questions though. If they don't have enough evidence to say they took something illegal why did they kick the Bombers out of the finals and ban Hird for a year? Has Bomber Thompson paid his fine? If not will he pay out now lol? The whole process has been laughable.

Particularly when they weren't guilty :thumbsu:
Whether they were or not doesn't matter. People seem to think ASADA (and WADA) are untouchables, fighting for a clean sport and whatever they can to make sure that happen. Let's suppose Essendon are guilty. Does anyone think it's in ASADA's interest to send them to the wall? They're not in this to undermine sport, and they know what's at stake for professional players.

A rich club that is vitally important to the functioning league is never, ever going to be crippled in the way some dreamers here thought.

This was a two year charade. Obvious from the outset.

Bring on the tumbleweeds onto this board... interesting to see who still fronts up.
Well its not the Essendon board so who knows if there will be more hot topics in the near future, but it looks like its back to school girls and dwarfs though.

Thank F@ck the real stuff starts in two days anyway.

ha ha LOL :D:D:D

I have taken a absolute battering on these boards on and off over for believing what the judges have found.

I imagine Caro will be getting writs in the mail for her disgraceful articles regarding the treatment of players and in particular Hird
bravo mate, your support has been well noted and greatly appreciated!! :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back