International Exposure for Aussie Rules (Not AFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

This was put on Croatia TV by the equality gender ombudsmen the girls national team the Croatian Queens before the Euro Cup earlier this month

Good to see these media posts. We'll be trying to get some coverage next spring.
Looks like Aussies at home don't care too much. I guess that's understandable.
Been trying to keep updated on what's happening with AFL internationally in a FB AFL fans group. If you can post some more media on AFL international. I will post it in the group and make fans aware of what's going on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been trying to keep updated on what's happening with AFL internationally in a FB AFL fans group. If you can post some more media on AFL international. I will post it in the group and make fans aware of what's going on

Should be at least two announcements soon .
What fb group are you talking about ? (pm me if it's political)

Should be at least two announcements soon .
What fb group are you talking about ? (pm me if it's political)
AFL Fans. I'm running a thread about things that are up to date with clubs internationally. It's not political. Just keeping Australian club followers up to date with what happens OS .

Last edited:
AFL Fans. I'm running a thread about things that are up to date with clubs internationally. It's not political. Just keeping Australian club followers up to date with what happens OS .

Congratulations on trying to improve people's football knowledge. Because it's the off-season world-wide I'd take the opportunity to introduce the various countries either add hoc, rankings or geography.

Congratulations on trying to improve people's football knowledge. Because it's the off-season world-wide I'd take the opportunity to introduce the various countries either add hoc, rankings or geography.
At the moment I'm just posting the latest news from countries around the world like what events are coming up or general news . People are just starting to ask questions . But the more information I can put up the more educated Australian Fans are about footy overseas. I picked this group because it's closed and full of Aussie rules fans with no trolls . If you join in let me know

At the moment I'm just posting the latest news from countries around the world like what events are coming up or general news . People are just starting to ask questions . But the more information I can put up the more educated Australian Fans are about footy overseas. I picked this group because it's closed and full of Aussie rules fans with no trolls . If you join in let me know
WRT Canada, the news isn't exactly new. The details of the new provincial championships will be finalised, as well as the viability of a totally new club following on from Vancouver fielding two teams this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back