Other PDC Premier League Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

Wright v Smith draw
MVG v Wade MVG
Taylor v RVB RVB
Anderson v Lewis Anderson
Thornton v Chisnall. Chisnall

Also if anybody gets a chance catch the Taylor-MVG semi final from Unibet Masters. Amazing game. Replay will be on fox sports tonight

Wright v Smith draw
MVG v Wade MVG
Taylor v RVB RVB
Anderson v Lewis Anderson
Thornton v Chisnall. Chisnall

Also if anybody gets a chance catch the Taylor-MVG semi final from Unibet Masters. Amazing game. Replay will be on fox sports tonight
Cheers. I'll put that on the IQ.

ok anyone else we are missing tag them before its too late think the games are on live friday morning so get them in before first match. Ill post a separate thread for the premier League with the games and anything else I find interesting. and we can just keep this for the tips to make it a bit easier for me.

I tried watching the PL a few years back but it gets too tedious to me.
Caught a bit of the matchplay ( masters ??? ) , last i saw was MVG vs phil but don't know who won.
I don't mind it.

It's like the T20 of darts. Games are nice and quick.

Haven't seen the MVG v Taylor game but it was supposed to be a cracker.

The world championship seems to satisfy my thirst for a whole year , ****en love it.
Perfect holiday.

Up all night watching darts then sleep all day.

Good night of darts. Anderson pulled out pregame due to illness and Smith stepped in to play twice.

Barney smoking Taylor, Wade crushing MvG (albeit he missed a dickload of doubles) and Chissy giving the whitewash.

Magnificent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else see the beer snake at the start of the Thornton vs Chisnall match.
Just got home to the news our Foxtel box has shat itself and I've lost my recordings. Our new box will take 2 to 5 working days to arrive.

Fair dinkum.

Just got home to the news our Foxtel box has shat itself and I've lost my recordings. Our new box will take 2 to 5 working days to arrive.

Fair dinkum.

Oh bloody hell FF.
The one shining light is that you didn't really miss anything. All of the matches were pretty one-sided, except for the MVG/Wade match.

Oh bloody hell FF.
The one shining light is that you didn't really miss anything. All of the matches were pretty one-sided, except for the MVG/Wade match.
Any match where Taylor gets smashed is one I want to watch.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back