Game Day St Kilda V Dogs 7.30 pm 18/4/2024 Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Bevo keep this forward line synergy going next week with Jamarra to come back... Does Naughton need to be the gorilla deep forward and Jamarra pushing up the ground?

Jamarra has never looked better with his current lead patterns and work in the F50, surely we don't change that up.

😂 Calm down, It’s been one reply from me Mutt.

You’ve picked a dumb AF hill to die on. He’s been good in there, a player doesn’t have to dominate 100% to have an impact and multiple people have told you he’s had a good game tonight.

You’re literally the only person saying he hasn’t.

Vanders off, Bevo is really coaching well tonight. Vanders doesn’t offer much at all.
A bit unfair. He copped one on the chops (I think) and laid out flat when he was running back into the contest. That’s why he was subbed.

Apart from his defensive running he is not short on courage. No star but there’s a place on the fringe for him if he keeps playing like he has in recent weeks.

I was glad both Lobb and Garcia were in this week. They both have had a good game too. Lobb was good last year but was always Bevo’s whipping boy. And Garcia lost his place after giving away a potentially match losing 50. Garcia offers way more than VDM.
I’d have Caleb in before Bramble and play Lobb for Harmes on a wing or very high forward if JUH comes back in.

Personally thought Dale deserved to be on the outer over the last couple weeks, been just barely treading water for a while.

Credit to him tonight, he’s been phenomenal. Best player on the ground for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does Bevo keep this forward line synergy going next week with Jamarra to come back... Does Naughton need to be the gorilla deep forward and Jamarra pushing up the ground?

Jamarra has never looked better with his current lead patterns and work in the F50, surely we don't change that up.
For me either bring Marra in for a wing role or manage Darcy.

I was enjoying this game so much , I've just realised I've been watching in standard vision rather than HD. I feel cheated. Can we start again from the start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back