Awesome movies coming out this month....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha1

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Mar 27, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
For starters I can't wait to watch the new Indiana Jones flick followed by the Narina movie, interesting few weeks coming up.

I am looking foward to seeing Essendon - The Train Wreck .. Coming out from AFL productions in the next month or two :D

• Banned
I am looking foward to seeing Essendon - The Train Wreck .. Coming out from AFL productions in the next month or two :D

lol yes for years we have been coping it from these **** ... but what is that saying? "What goes around comes around?"

For starters I can't wait to watch the new Indian Jones flick followed by the Narina movie, interesting few weeks coming up.

now you are speaking my language :thumbsu::thumbsu:

big movies over the next couple of months

cant wait

The Dark Knight
Indiana Jones
The Incredible Hulk
Righteous Killer (De Niro and Pacino team up this time)
Hellboy 2
Hancock
Get Smart
The Mummy 3
X-Files 2

only to name a few heheh

• Banned
now you are speaking my language :thumbsu::thumbsu:

big movies over the next couple of months

cant wait

The Dark Knight
Indiana Jones
The Incredible Hulk
Righteous Killer (De Niro and Pacino team up this time)
Hellboy 2
Hancock
Get Smart
The Mummy 3
X-Files 2

only to name a few heheh

Yeah some good stuff happening on the movie front in the next few months, but for me the highlight is going to the next few weeks, might have to go to the midnight session of Indian Jones, always loved Harrison Ford ever since I saw him in the first Star Wars movie when I was like 8 or 9

Just don't watch Street Kings... crappola.
It's as though there was some sort of on-set competition to get as many amercian cop movie cliche's into 2 hours as possible.

Just finished watching 21 courtesy of the internet :thumbsu: Quite formulaic, but very well acted and probably as good as a job you could do with a card movie. A lot better than than the numerous poker movies that have been out, which have been utter rubbish.

Also thought Untraceable was quite good, not brilliant though. There have been quite a few of these movies with dark subject matter and I would probably say this is the better than most of them of late.

If your looking for a few laughs you may want to check out Strange Wilderness. Made by Adam Sandler's company, thankfully he's not in it though. Hasn't been in a descent movie since Happy Gilmore, but he wasn't too bad in Reign Over Me though. Anyway pretty funny movie and it's also got the dude from Superbad in it as well who's always good.

Looking forward to the new X-Files movie. One of my favourite shows ever, so hopefully they do it justice. I'm sure they will if Duchnovy is on board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:O

Each and every one of you have failed to mention the fact that Sex and the City The Movie will be on our screens in a few weeks!!

Priorities boys!!!! ;)

oh yeah cant wait :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

thank god my mrs hates it otherwise i would have got dragged to see it!!!

Bluegal wouldnt you rather see a man in a cape saving Gotham from the destruction of the supervillians rather than seeing 4 women who have had no expense spared to ensure no ounce of celulite is shown on screen by digitally removing all bad moments!!!

Just don't watch Street Kings... crappola.
It's as though there was some sort of on-set competition to get as many amercian cop movie cliche's into 2 hours as possible.

lol, I enjoyed Street Kings, thought it was gritty and the dialogue was sharp as you'd expect with James Ellroy as a co-writer :thumbsu:

Myeh, doesn't bother me either way, i've mised 2 and a half straight years of movies, I kid you not!

I only saw 'Click' not long ago!:p

Did you spell Click right????

oh yeah cant wait :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

thank god my mrs hates it otherwise i would have got dragged to see it!!!

Bluegal wouldnt you rather see a man in a cape saving Gotham from the destruction of the supervillians rather than seeing 4 women who have had no expense spared to ensure no ounce of celulite is shown on screen by digitally removing all bad moments!!!

I'll see both :)

Pfft - There is no movie theatres here. I saw Street Kings in Malta - but before that I think it mayswell been Star Wars, been that long since I went to the movies.

Pfft - There is no movie theatres here. I saw Street Kings in Malta - but before that I think it mayswell been Star Wars, been that long since I went to the movies.

That sucks :thumbsdown:

How long have you been over there for and when do you get back?

That sucks :thumbsdown:

How long have you been over there for and when do you get back?

6 months, have another 2 years plus to go. Will be in Perth Mar 09, so Guns is arranging the party. I miss the footy, but love it over here. No stress at all, I don't even have to wash my clothes, its all done for me....:thumbsu:

6 months, have another 2 years plus to go. Will be in Perth Mar 09, so Guns is arranging the party. I miss the footy, but love it over here. No stress at all, I don't even have to wash my clothes, its all done for me....:thumbsu:

Ahhhh, the luxury!

You should both come to Melbourne and party with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back