I have something you may want...

Remove this Banner Ad

I just found two Fitzroy Coffee Mugs that have the old fitzroy logo on them. In the middle of the lion there is an old VFL symbol as well.

Is there a Fitzroy Muesum or is someone on here a collecter that would want them?

I'll post a picture a bit later, but this is the logo on them BUT there is no AFL logo, and a VFL logo on the Lions side.

250px-FitzroyLogo.png

By the way they havnt been used to my knowledge and are in great condition.

Would love to hand them over for the Fitzory spirit to stay alive!

I dont think they are collectors item, but great none the less.

I had one but it burnt when my house burnt down in the bush fire I lost all my Roy stuff (i.e jumper, scarf, flag, headband, books and football records)

I wouldn't normally do stuff like this but I'd absolutely love to have one of those mugs! if you want please please please pretty please pm me about it

How much for the clock in the background lol
Just love the Simpsons

You dont want it...

A mate bought if for me for my birthday and the alarm on it is as loud as a firetruck. First morning it went I jumped out of bed and s**t myself, woke up the whole house (Im a uni student and live in a house with two others) and the next door neighbours little jack russel was barking for about 5 minutes.

Its just ornamental now....

Lmao well sounds like the sort of clock i needed as i am not a morning person.
So you off to the game this weekend?God that Geelong look unstopable at the moment.

MMM uni a
What are you studying,i wagged to much lol never got there myself.
At 15 i was at the finishing school of life in a filthy factory lol.
Anyway hope all goe's well for you (KEEP AT IT ) .
Mr Magoon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Maroon,
Im doing Planning and Design. Goes allright I guess. haha

So anyone interested? They are still sitting on my desk next to my simpsons alarm clock...

Hi cats
Great to see you on this site again,good to hear you doing the uni thing,think its great keep at it.
As for the cups you can contact the Fitzroy Museum and shop and donate them if you wish.
The web address is www.fitzroyfc.com.au and the club pnone no is 9580 6464 and you will be most welcomed.
We had a great win today very windy take care k and drop by ok

Remove this Banner Ad

Back