DOB: 24/2/1994
Club: Woodville West Torrens
Debut: NA
Games: NA
Goals: NA

Club Profile

Demonwiki

AFL said:
Has excellent game sense and ability to read the play, is also a prolific ball winner whether playing through the midfield or across half forward. His ability to penetrate on his raking left foot poses a real threat to opposition teams. Can be very dangerous up forward and kick multiple goals with his creative play. His standout game was a 30 possession, 10 marks and 2 goals performance in Round 6 vs Subiaco at Colts level. Winner of the 2012 Jack Clarke Medal for the WAFL Colts Best & Fairest player.

MFC: Kent keen to make Demon mark

DESPITE having to move across the other side of the country to pursue his AFL dream, new Demon Dean Kent says he is eager to repay the faith shown in him.

Although Kent had some interest from local club West Coast Eagles, the Demons pounced on the long-kicking left-footer.

MFC: Pre-season update: Grimes to Tapscott

34. Dean Kent
Dean came into the group late, after being drafted in November. He’s fitted in really well. He had a good camp up in Darwin and has slowly been introduced into the skills. Dean’s got a booming left-foot and we’re really looking forward to seeing him in the post-Christmas football sessions.

– Leigh Brown

Anyone around here remember Brad Gotch's Casey reviews?
Dean Kent said:
“It was disappointing for Grimesy, but I had a good run out, so it was good.”
“It was good to get the first game out of the way.
“It was an honour to put on the Melbourne jumper and run out on the MCG against Carlton, in front of a lot of supporters and Carlton supporters as well, so it was a good feeling.”
“It was good to smash around with some big bodies as well, so it was good.”
“I actually didn’t see where it went, but I started to celebrate, because I thought it was in the right area, but I didn’t actually know if it went through or not, but it was good.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back