Player Sponsorship 2014 Player Sponsorship- DATE AND VENUE OF SPONSOR FUNCTION CONFIRMED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyptastic
IriDiuM
BigJoeD
GandalfTheDon
Jack Package
raskolnikov
JM71
DONatron
biglaycock
Duckworth
Mercurial89
Essendonia
bombre-boy
RookieListed
Bipolarbear
spartanwa

Haven't heard from you guys yet in regards to the player sponsor function. I tagged you on the previous page to ask, but I have a feeling tagging can be iffy when that many people are tagged in the one post.

Basically- Tuesday May 27 at Windy Hill in the evening (probably around 6:30pm onwards- will confirm soon) is what you need to know. I have nine tickets to give away to this and I'll be doing the draw as soon as I'm clear on everyone's availability. So just let me know ASAP if you can and want to go to this.

Thanks.

Kyptastic
IriDiuM
BigJoeD
GandalfTheDon
Jack Package
raskolnikov
JM71
DONatron
biglaycock
Duckworth
Mercurial89
Essendonia
bombre-boy
RookieListed
Bipolarbear
spartanwa

Haven't heard from you guys yet in regards to the player sponsor function. I tagged you on the previous page to ask, but I have a feeling tagging can be iffy when that many people are tagged in the one post.

Basically- Tuesday May 27 at Windy Hill in the evening (probably around 6:30pm onwards- will confirm soon) is what you need to know. I have nine tickets to give away to this and I'll be doing the draw as soon as I'm clear on everyone's availability. So just let me know ASAP if you can and want to go to this.

Thanks.
I wouldn't be able to make it either :(

Really amateurish.... lol

There are some Bigfooty elite members "forgotten" about here.......

Yeah I can attend.
I agree

I can also attend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many are in the syndicate?

When are you drawing names for the event and photos?
I think he is still gathering confirmations on who wants in or out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back