Player Sponsorship 2015 TAYLOR ADAMS - Copeland tickets sent

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Magpie Girl I would like to sponsor again this year but it depends on when I am allowed to transfer the $$$.

What is the latest date I can send $$$ to you? If I'm able to send at end of Feb, I'm good for $100.

Thanks for organising again btw :thumbsu::rainbow:

Hi Magpie Girl I would like to sponsor again this year but it depends on when I am allowed to transfer the $$$.

What is the latest date I can send $$$ to you? If I'm able to send at end of Feb, I'm good for $100.

Thanks for organising again btw :thumbsu::rainbow:
No problem PP
I'll put you down.
Please read OP and let me know if there's anything you don't want to be in the draw for :)

Hi Magpie Girl, I am very new to Big Footy and logged on for the first time in ages and noticed that I owed $50 for the Player Sponsorship for Season 2015. Apologies for the delay, and I have just transferred the funds to your nominated bank account. Sorry but at least it's done now! Go Pies. FreddoFrog65.

Hi Magpie Girl, I am very new to Big Footy and logged on for the first time in ages and noticed that I owed $50 for the Player Sponsorship for Season 2015. Apologies for the delay, and I have just transferred the funds to your nominated bank account. Sorry but at least it's done now! Go Pies. FreddoFrog65.
Excellent!
Great to have you back.

Thanks freddo:)

Are we anywhere close to getting our badges?

And when will we start picking the Home and Away membership (not sure if this is a prize, haven't checked) as I still need to buy a Home membership but sort of banking on this.

Are we anywhere close to getting our badges?

And when will we start picking the Home and Away membership (not sure if this is a prize, haven't checked) as I still need to buy a Home membership but sort of banking on this.
I've requested the badges for those who have paid.
I'll chase it up with Chief

I'll draw the season launch tickets on 1st March so whoever wants to be in that draw will have to have paid

Might wait another week or so for the H and A mship so give more people a chance to join in

How far away from a second player are we?
We need another $1000
If we don't have enough then the remaining money will be used to buy more prizes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do all the club supporters on Bigfooty do this?
Most clubs have a player sponsorship, although the Fremantle board doesn't do it because their player sponsorship is $20000!

Most clubs have a player sponsorship, although the Fremantle board doesn't do it because their player sponsorship is $20000!

They always wanted that new trophy cabinet....

Be a bit embarrassing to have a nice new shiny trophy cabinet with nothing to put in it;)

latest

Hmm. Ok. This is 1994 isn't it? I'll catch up soon enough:$

Yep. How do you reckon that Buckley guy will go for us? He was pretty impressive in his first year at Brisbane, but I'm not that convinced yet. Disappointed we traded away Starcevich and Lehmann for him, thought they were 'untouchables'.

Yep. How do you reckon that Buckley guy will go for us? He was pretty impressive in his first year at Brisbane, but I'm not that convinced yet. Disappointed we traded away Starcevich and Lehmann for him, thought they were 'untouchables'.
Sceptical. Bit of a figjam they say.:)

Please don't start a Buckley discussion in here:rolleyes::eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back