MVP 2018 GWS MVP - Round 2 v Collingwood @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Well, that was almost a disaster, but thankfully we held on for a hard fought win. Who caught your eye, and who is deserving of MVP votes? How will you distribute your 15 points (maximum 5 points to any single player)? Over to you.

5. Cogs
4. Whitfield
3. Finlayson
1. Kelly
1. MDB
1. Langdon

5. TOJ- Really liked his one on one defending t9night. Answers the last question I had about him. :rolleyes: No bias.

3. Cogs- Tough night for our inside brigade and he stood up

3. Taranto his contested work around the ground was outstanding I thought

2. Ward- as for Cogs

1. Lobb- he got whooped by an elite ruck but stayed in the contest and fought all game. Almost shades of his 2016 form with contested marks around the round

1. De Boer- To me he kept his head when panic was starting to be an issue.

4 - Steve Coniglio: continue to be impressed by this young man and how he plays the game; hard and tough but with plenty of passion and humility. Our best with 27 tough possessions & 3 goals.
3 - Lachie Whitfield: has been excellent since moving into defence, still learning and has the odd error or two, but a big part of our 2-0 start. Took a huge number of intercept marks yesterday.
3 - Jeremy Finlayson: a fantastic start to this year, with his calm manner, aerial prowess & accurate long kicking; mopped up a lot of attacks yesterday and calmly got GWS going forward.
2 - Cal Ward: our contested ball king yesterday & never took a backwards step.
2 - Tim Taranto: continues to develop strongly in a midfield role, yesterday he grabbed plenty of the ball, contested possessions and tackles.
1 - Josh Kelly: an off game for him in the attacking role, but defended well with 15 tackles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back