Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 22 - Prelim Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2353. Touk as captain finally paid off. Have used him a couple of times previously for meagre scores.

Forgetting to trade out Soligo last Sunday, meant I was stuck with Anderson in my forwardline another week. Probably cost me another 40-50 points.

Still, rank is slowly ticking up. At 458 now. Finishing top 500 would be a decent improvement in my second season of doing classic after finishing around 11k last year.

#1 overall going right down to the wire. Every chance the guy that's had a big lead all year gets knocked off at the death.

That would be so 2022
Someone just posted it's Short Crisp Smith + 38 vs Hall Zorko Himmelberg (pre trades) for the car. Cbf having a look myself

I'd actually give the edge to the #2 guy if HH plays a full game back like he did this week. #1 will need to pull off some good moves to clinch it.. surely trades Crisp who's the main liability there.

Someone just posted it's Short Crisp Smith + 38 vs Hall Zorko Himmelberg (pre trades) for the car. Cbf having a look myself

I'd actually give the edge to the #2 guy if HH plays a full game back like he did this week. #1 will need to pull off some good moves to clinch it.. surely trades Crisp who's the main liability there.
Yep, Crisp > Hall and eliminate a unique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back