2024 Off-Topic Chat Thread - time for a title update šŸ˜

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone see the Panel last night? They were talking to the mother who was booted out of an Arj Barker show at the Comedy Festival for bringing a baby along to the show who was disruptive. During the interview the baby started crying, so the interviewers asked her to pass the baby over to the dad who was off-camera so they could continue the interview. Well done for proving Arj Barker right, idiots!

Who brings a baby to a comedy show anyway? If you're that desperate to see a comedian, buy one of their DVDs and watch it in the comfort of your own home!

I remember a few years ago I was at the movies watching either one of the Star Wars movies or an Avengers movie (can't remember which) and someone brought a baby along to that too. Thankfully the parents had the common sense to remove themselves from the theatre when it was getting unsettled and starting to cry.

Anyone see the Panel last night? They were talking to the mother who was booted out of an Arj Barker show at the Comedy Festival for bringing a baby along to the show who was disruptive. During the interview the baby started crying, so the interviewers asked her to pass the baby over to the dad who was off-camera so they could continue the interview. Well done for proving Arj Barker right, idiots!

Who brings a baby to a comedy show anyway? If you're that desperate to see a comedian, buy one of their DVDs and watch it in the comfort of your own home!

I remember a few years ago I was at the movies watching either one of the Star Wars movies or an Avengers movie (can't remember which) and someone brought a baby along to that too. Thankfully the parents had the common sense to remove themselves from the theatre when it was getting unsettled and starting to cry.

From what I've read:

She did two tv interview yesterday/last night, and in both cases the baby started crying & being really disruptive during the interview

For one interview they "made" her give the baby to dad to try and calm it down off camera

In the other, the baby was again disruptive but she ignored the request for baby to be handed to dad and just kept talking over the top of the interviewers until it sounds like they cut the interview off

Not sure her tv appearances achieved what she thought they would

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back