Player Sponsorship 2024 St.Kilda BigFooty Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally up to you, I think boydie must've assumed 30 because you initially said you'd pledge 10, then later on paid 20 so he just added the two together. But yeah I was sure it was 20.

If we've got the 110 sorted, I'll wait for the others to confirm, if we're short I'll add what's remaining, probably the easiest solution to ensure everyone who wants to be involved gets involved and cleared for badges, premiums and such.

If we've got the 110 sorted, I'll wait for the others to confirm, if we're short I'll add what's remaining, probably the easiest solution to ensure everyone who wants to be involved gets involved and cleared for badges, premiums and such.
Love your work Fly. We'll be pretty close without your extra 10 but let's see. Thanks mate

Hi guys just getting this finalised - sorry for the delay just trying to gather all the info so there's no issues.

If anyone has any questions or something isn't right, please let me know either privately or in this thread.

PLEDGED AND PAID (Nothing else required from you guys, but if the shares below are incorrect let me know)
Armitage2Riewoldt - 2 shares
BigPowerForward - 8 shares
CaptainRisky - 4 shares
CursingFijian - 4 shares
Dr Spaceman - 1 share
goodie23 - 4 shares
gringo2011 - 2 shares
Mat Mann - 4 shares
Mindtraveller - 2 shares
Parkysp - 4 shares
Saint Watto - 4 shares
Saintos The ITK - 4 shares
salt3d - 2 shares
sasaint - 8 shares
True Believer - 12 shares

boydie could you please check for me the following;
  • sammm has pledged 4 shares but I have her down as having paid 2 shares. Can you check if she paid the other 2 shares?
  • Holy Hunter Clark has pledged 2 shares but the spreadsheet is showing they are unpaid (I know he posted on Wednesday so maybe the spreadsheet just isn't updated. Can you check if you received payment?
  • StFly pledged 20 shares but in the spreadsheet I have him down as paying for 30. Fly could you confirm how many shares you pledged and paid for? Or boydie can you check how much $$$ you received from Fly?
  • Boydie you have yourself down for pledging 8 shares but nothing in the payment section of the spreadsheet - have you paid lol
  • Mowman apparently you were the 'Craig' that made payment for a share(s) back in late February. Can you confirm if this was you and how many shares you paid for? Boydie can you confirm if you've received payment?

Cheers guys, sorry for any hassle. Once we can confirm the above I'll take a look at where we stand in terms of shares pledged and shares paid. At this stage we are bang on our target of 110 shares, but the information above obviously may change if it ends up being incorrect.
I haven't paid for the other 2. will pay it now

Hi guys just getting this finalised - sorry for the delay just trying to gather all the info so there's no issues.

If anyone has any questions or something isn't right, please let me know either privately or in this thread.

PLEDGED AND PAID (Nothing else required from you guys, but if the shares below are incorrect let me know)
CaptainRisky - 4 shares
CursingFijian - 4 shares
Dr Spaceman - 1 share
goodie23 - 4 shares
gringo2011 - 2 shares
Mat Mann - 4 shares
Mindtraveller - 2 shares
Parkysp - 4 shares
Saint Watto - 4 shares
salt3d - 2 shares
sasaint - 8 shares

• sammm has pledged 4 shares but I have her down as having paid 2 shares. Can you check if she paid the other 2 shares?
  • Holy Hunter Clark has pledged 2 shares but the spreadsheet is showing they are unpaid (I know he posted on Wednesday so maybe the spreadsheet just isn't updated. Can you check if you received payment?
  • StFly pledged 20 shares but in the spreadsheet I have him down as paying for 30. Fly could you confirm how many shares you pledged and paid for? Or boydie can you check how much $$$ you received from Fly?
  • Boydie you have yourself down for pledging 8 shares but nothing in the payment section of the spreadsheet - have you paid lol
  • Mowman apparently you were the 'Craig' that made payment for a share(s) back in late February. Can you confirm if this was you and how many shares you paid for? Boydie can you confirm if you've received payment?

Cheers guys, sorry for any hassle. Once we can confirm the above I'll take a look at where we stand in terms of shares pledged and shares paid. At this stage we are bang on our target of 110 shares, but the information above obviously may change if it ends up being incorrect.
boydie hope all is well mate, any confirmation on the above?

Everyone else has been sent off to admin to update your profiles.

Just popping back in, appears past me was an idiot, it is in fact 30 shares.

There was a $250 payment in January that I straight skipped, so that's the $500 as noted previously, plus the $250 on Jan 24 as I am irresponsible with money. Apparently.

That and the app only went past 60 days and this was beyond it so I had to change the filter to check and confirm which I didn't do previously, but then, past me as an idiot covers that part. So, we should be relatively sorted then.

Sorry guys Gastro has gotten the Boyds so its struggletown, youngest even had to be in hospital couple of times.
I will try to get done in next day or so

Sorry guys Gastro has gotten the Boyds so its struggletown, youngest even had to be in hospital couple of times.
I will try to get done in next day or so
hope he is getting better.

CaptainRisky - 4 shares
CursingFijian - 4 shares
Dr Spaceman - 1 share
goodie23 - 4 shares
gringo2011 - 2 shares
Mat Mann - 4 shares
Mindtraveller - 2 shares
Parkysp - 4 shares
Saint Watto - 4 shares
salt3d - 2 shares
sasaint - 8 shares

Sorry all,
household kinda back to full health but been chasing my tail at work so now just got back to this

sammm rec'd extra cashola for 2 more shares
Holy Hunter Clark now paid
StFly has paid for $30
boydie have paid for 4 so far, will do rest next pay, playing bit of catch up

StFly has access to google sheet now so he can keep eye on me too! haha

Next event is Rd 10, awaiting more details but is V Freo

Hope the little one is OK now Boydie?
hope he is getting better.
Youngest is actually a girl, just turned 1 and all good now except has head cold again, bloody childcare germfests hahaha
Also looking like wifey has claimed her as a Tigers girl, sad day here.

DW my boy, Jack is a sainter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back