Weight: 100 kg
DOB: 17/3/1987
Club: North Melbourne Werribee/Box Hill
Debut: Round 1, 2010
Games: 16 (16 NM, 0 Mel)
Goals: 20 (20 NM, 0 Mel)

Club Profile

Demonwiki

Cam Pedersen makes his way to the Demons after they agreed to trade Jordan Gysberts to claim the man that they had hunted for the entire trade period.

The man I'd personally prefer to call 'Selleys' looks set to play anywhere for Melbourne in 2013 and beyond as a versatile tall ready for Round 1.

Welcome to the club, Cam. :thumbsu:

MFC: Pre-season update: Strauss to Tynan

21. Cameron Pedersen
Cam is very diligent. He’s come into the club from North Melbourne and he’s earned respect through hard work. Cam’s always looking to do more, which is great from a coaching point-of-view. He’s completed nearly every session pre-Christmas, so he’s set himself up for a good 2013 season.
– Leigh Brown

MFC: Pedersen relishes first run with Dees

ALTHOUGH Melbourne didn’t register a win from its opening NAB Cup encounter, versatile tall Cam Pedersen says playing against his former team in his first official match for the Demons was a great, yet unusual experience.

The 25-year-old said he couldn’t have been happier donning the red and blue for the first time, knowing that he has a genuine opportunity to show his wares at Melbourne.

“It was interesting … but I’m more than happy to be at Melbourne and I can’t wait for the [premiership] season to start,” he told melbournefc.com.au.

Having a crap run at the moment - start full forward for a few games with Dawes at chf ??

Had a few handy games with north deep forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back