Player Watch #28: Bigoa Nyuon

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember at a pre season training season and they were doing match practice, Maj was his first trail in the backline. My god Tarrant gave it to him multiple times about where to becand what to do. I actually felt sorry for him

It is interesting now that the Sudanese kids coming through tend to all be defenders.

If Maj was playing Jets now, he'd be a defender for sure.

That's a bit unkind. How would you know? Were you out there?

Kayne may not have been a high possession winner, nor the most talented player to pull on the guernsey, but he put his body on the line every time he went out there, would have helped his teammates feel a bit better along the way, as well as spoken some words to encourage the younger boys around him.

Unfortunately it seems to me that too many of our recent ex-players are judged by the terrible last few years for the Club. Back in those exciting times when we were in and winning some finals, Kayne was a very solid contributor.

Unkind? Eh. The dude made $300,000 or so a year being better at footy than I’ll ever be. Did I rate him? Nah. Would he care? Even less so. Good luck to him. I have no ill feeling toward him personally, just didn’t find him an inspiring footballer.

As I've mentioned before here... I have an excellent reliable ITK contact at the club who 100% says Chom will play Back. move on.
Absolutely 100%. Unless there is a freak stand out. Chom is the man down back and will probably be a AA CHB. He’ll love it too. Its just the way he plays footy. Loves the white line fever stuff, body on the line. Chom - PERFECT. He’s built for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Continues to impress

Him being anything more than competent - ie. a more athletic, slightly more attacking with disposal than Josh Walker is a win. If he can be Corr level or better that is a massive win. Has a few years in the system, athletic so just stiffens a vulnerable backline if he continues on this path. This is the kind of pickup that won't get the kudos of a McKercher but is critical to a steady, measurable and positive rise up the ladder if it goes well.

Very happy to be getting these reports.

Absolutely 100%. Unless there is a freak stand out. Chom is the man down back and will probably be a AA CHB. He’ll love it too. Its just the way he plays footy. Loves the white line fever stuff, body on the line. Chom - PERFECT. He’s built for it
This is quite a spectacular gun jump, especially from someone who's written off a recruit with one game of AFL footy to his name

This is quite a spectacular gun jump, especially from someone who's written off a recruit with one game of AFL footy to his name
Biggy isn’t fit to tie any CHB laces we have ever had. Look at our CHB over the years. Who could he be better than? No offence to the kid, he just doesn’t have the body for it. He’s too thin, he wouldn’t put on weight if he ate KFC, Maccas and Hungry jacks 5 meals a day either. He’s a whippet. A drover dog as they say, just all dick and bones. Chosen for depth, can he play a third tall option down the track? That’s probably where he may be impacting. Nostra is ******* cooked.

Biggy isn’t fit to tie any CHB laces we have ever had. Look at our CHB over the years. Who could he be better than? No offence to the kid, he just doesn’t have the body for it. He’s too thin, he wouldn’t put on weight if he ate KFC, Maccas and Hungry jacks 5 meals a day either. He’s a whippet. A drover dog as they say, just all dick and bones. Chosen for depth, can he play a third tall option down the track? That’s probably where he may be impacting. Nostra is ******* cooked.
^lol you are a nuffy

And yes he’s a third tall defender type. Intercepting and then provide rebound

He’s too thin, he wouldn’t put on weight if he ate KFC, Maccas and Hungry jacks 5 meals a day either. He’s a whippet.
Biggie weighs a fair bit more than Mac Andrew, who’s also taller, and who played 17 games last year?

But also… 90kg for a 197cm frame doesn’t seem wildly off where he needs to be?

Biggy will be getting towled in the scoobs, as he was towled in the scoobs last year. Hasn’t got it.. understand why the club went for him, depth, but is not up to it

Mate you are such a weird unit hahaha

I went and read the richmond nuffy board to see opinions align with mine 😂 ******* you betcha. The number one complaint about Biggie was
1 tank
2 scared
3 poor skills

I sincerely hope he proves me wrong, im always happy to have a north player come on and be a very good player. Just cant see it happening with this one.

Some of VFL tigers watchers were hoping he was delisted at the end of his rookie contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back