28 YEARS LATER

Remove this Banner Ad

28 Years Later in Development as Sequel to Beloved Zombie Classic, And it Could be a Trilogy​

28 Years Later: Cillian Murphy says he wants to star in Danny Boyle’s 28 Days Later sequel​

28 Years Later Sequel In Development With Original Writer & Director, New Trilogy Planned​

I'm keen to see this too, 28 Days Later is the best zombie film I've seen, 28 Weeks Later wasn't as good but it still had some great scenes.
Respect the choice. :thumbsu:

For me its in my Top 5:

World War Z
Dawn of the Dead
Train to Busan
I am Legend
28 Days Later

For me its in my Top 5:

World War Z
Dawn of the Dead
Train to Busan
I am Legend
28 Days Later
Shaun of the Dead surely?

The WWZ Book was really good. But the movie was not like the book. Train to Busan was excellent.

For me its in my Top 5:

World War Z
Dawn of the Dead
Train to Busan
I am Legend
28 Days Later

I haven't seen Train to Busan but I would rate 28 Days Later ahead of the rest of them and I've watched it a few times unlike the others.

The WWZ Book was really good. But the movie was not like the book. Train to Busan was excellent.

Shaun of the Dead is definitely the best zombie comedy or zomcom I've seen but you can't really compare it to more serious zombie films.

Not into comedy zombie movies at all.

Yes, Train to Busan is really right up there for me. Great zombie movie.

Pretty good list. I’d probably include Night of the Living Dead, that film changed the whole concept of zombies forever.
I havent seen it, but I agree with you, Night of the Living Dead is a very well respected and loved zombie movies for those into this genre.

What was the other Korean one set in an apartment building? That one was good too.
Totally forgot about Quarantine as this is set in an apartment building, which I think it copied that one.

I do like Quarantine 1 and 2.

I haven't seen Train to Busan but I would rate 28 Days Later ahead of the rest of them and I've watched it a few times unlike the others.
I have seen all these zombie movies several times as well. I think each brings a different flavour to the zombie genre.

You should try and watch Train to Busan. Im not into foreign movies and I loved it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back