$3000000.00 on Geelong - screenshots now provided

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I bet 20 million or higher I might supply a screenshot but this is peasant money so wont bother

Plus I'm not some graphic designer who can edit out details I don't want seen

If I bet 20 million or higher I might supply a screenshot but this is peasant money so wont bother

Plus I'm not some graphic designer who can edit out details I don't want seen
So you've got hold of a multi-million dollar account, but don't know how to use MS Paint.

Seems legit.

So you've got hold of a multi-million dollar account, but don't know how to use MS Paint.

Seems legit.

I did prnt screen thing, but it printed on the printer. I just don't know all this technology these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no you wont, i still have the other 7 million
whOrF8GIVrPt1cjFzBJzNChlEQ7j2rxxTcYvxWMumPb6VyGPAxPYX_egLVdOvhgV8lpsXgB3O4yx8T-BDZI4loZB7isOKMyQrArfJ0PL_kX_Ai3lku69CT_Zv-Af88Xf_3mA9uez-8MhPX7oMtvyrQvmHSF05VJOOoWt=w503-h292-nc

Mods, why is this idiot not banned?

From how easy it is to pull you in like i do, i'd say you're 1.01 to be under 16.5

Too easy

Pull me in you say? lel

Your threads are s**t and a waste of time, i reply in them because i just think you deserve to know that.

Surely Bay 13 would get a laugh out of your uber comedic stylings? Your talents are going to waste on this board.

Pull me in you say? lel

Your threads are s**t and a waste of time, i reply in them because i just think you deserve to know that.

Surely Bay 13 would get a laugh out of your uber comedic stylings? Your talents are going to waste on this board.

s**t and a waste of time? You seem to feed on them, you can't get enough, so obvious.

Watch for the $500,000 dollar multi, be sure to follow as well!

You spend more time in these threads than I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back