Racing October Daily Punt: Planting a Cup on top of Everest

Remove this Banner Ad

When I see FANGIRL still $9 and I think it should be $5-$6 fave I've got to look a few 10/1 shots to double it up with. Couldn't find any as good a value as her but have taken some doubles with these at Randwick hoping to hit the jackpot

R3 - NORTH OF ELI
R5 - ARMED FORCES
R7 - PORT LOCKROY

When I see FANGIRL still $9 and I think it should be $5-$6 fave I've got to look a few 10/1 shots to double it up with. Couldn't find any as good a value as her but have taken some doubles with these at Randwick hoping to hit the jackpot

R3 - NORTH OF ELI
R5 - ARMED FORCES
R7 - PORT LOCKROY

TAILED

R3 - NORTH OF ELI
R5 - ARMED FORCES
R7 - PORT LOCKROY
One day early for the PE/IWIW double anniversary. How could I not follow.

Glad You Think So, less than 1 length off the 2 favs in the Champion Stakes last start. $23 in to Fangirl gives a juicy double.

R3 - NORTH OF ELI
R5 - ARMED FORCES
R7 - PORT LOCKROY
I liked Port Lockroy in the MV race.

Last edited:
Valley Quad!

2-3-4-7-8
2-4-6-7
1-3-5-8-10-11-12
Field

20%

Militarize 200 e/w