Racing March Daily Punt - Monsoon Month in Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks one that will be priced up to its absolute best and maybe even beyond that. Had a perfect run today in a much inferior field but will be different gravy in a Doncaster than getting 4kg off a horse like Bandersnatch

Looks one that will be priced up to its absolute best and maybe even beyond that. Had a perfect run today in a much inferior field but will be different gravy in a Doncaster than getting 4kg off a horse like Bandersnatch

50kg
Horse can put itself on speed or take a sit. Plenty of upside and barely got out of second gear today.

Will probably start $3.
The only danger is Obamburamui($9)

50kg
Horse can put itself on speed or take a sit. Plenty of upside and barely got out of second gear today.

Will probably start $3.
The only danger is Obamburamui($9)

Barely got out of second gear is completely guessing. He was ridden out and won by whatever level he had in him.

The 50kg is only relative to what others have around him. There are horses coming out of G1 class with 49 and 51

Sure today looked good but that's going to mean he will start a disgusting price in the Doncaster. He did no work and had a great run today against complete walkers. The likes of Bandersnatch and Welwal are 500-1 horses in a Donny and he was getting significant weight off them.

The Prelude has always been dreadful form and not where you find Doncaster winners anyway.

Super impressive another will…
Pretty sure that was racing in benchmark races at Caulfield like not long ago..
Unfortunately will be poison odds next week.. dunno how deep the field will be but no weight.
The next incentivise, untapped talent. Street Boss sire is on fire.

It seems Kalapour is the first horse to do the Hotham Hcp/Tancred Stakes double in the same season.

Private Eye looks the play to me @ 18s

Form looks way worse than it actually is for me. Ran super first up over 1000m in the Lightning. Second up stayed at 1000m and was ridden dead and had absolutely none and then last start still only at 1100m was ridden s**t again just sitting 4 wide no cover out the back.

Finally at the 1200m he needs and a half decent ride should see a much better run

Completely guessing as to how he will handle the bottomless Sydney tracks but CIRCLE OF FIRE should have the Chairman's covered for ability and be a legitimate Sydney Cup chance if he did win that. Very comparable to a horse like Land Legend who brought over similar Royal Ascot form and the same sort of form through Chesspiece.

Couple runs we have seen from him have been very good considering he needs an extra half mile at least and the form has stood up around that Sydney run

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Form looks way worse than it actually is for me. Ran super first up over 1000m in the Lightning. Second up stayed at 1000m and was ridden dead and had absolutely none and then last start still only at 1100m was ridden s**t again just sitting 4 wide no cover out the back.

Finally at the 1200m he needs and a half decent ride should see a much better run
Trainer said it won’t run if it’s too heavy, probably why odds have blown out

Track could be horrendous.
80mm predicted to hit Sydney this week.
You mean the autumn carnival is going to have bog heavy tracks?
I’m shocked to be hearing that this could ever happen. 🤣🤣🤣

Finally at the 1200m he needs and a half decent ride should see a much better run.

Going deadset putrid PE.

Imperatriz continues to be overlooked. Will brain them.

Going deadset putrid PE.

Imperatriz continues to be overlooked. Will brain them.

Nah. Great first up. Was ridden completely dead first up in Sydney and couldn't have done any more. Last start the only one you could male any case for him going poorly but was ridden 4 wide no cover out the back so...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back