Senior 9. Patrick Cripps

Remove this Banner Ad

reminds me of pendles in his awareness and handballing skills but cripps shows more inside work in his tackling and contested ball/clearances. hes a pretty big unit so i wonder how he'll handle a tag
At the moment, probably not well... give him a couple of years and I doubt anyone would be able to legally tag him.

I said back when we recruited him that he was going to be special. He always lifts his arms when he is going into a tackle to make sure that he is able to dispose of the ball... no matter who is tackling him, his arms get free.

I'm happy that Rogers picked him up :D

Fair bit of respect for Cripps but there's still some crackers -

'But but but the stats are irrelevant because he was too unfit to play last year' or we are overrating him because 'Priddis, the reigning brownlow medallist is a better handballer' and 'Merrett is much better as he has more handball receives' :rolleyes::eek:
Interestingly Draft Oracle and Carlton hater "Knightmare" has redone his 2013 draft and has him No2 behind the Bont. This is a big change given he didn't rank Cripps in the top 20 2 years ago.

Interestingly Draft Oracle and Carlton hater "Knightmare" has redone his 2013 draft and has him No2 behind the Bont. This is a big change given he didn't rank Cripps in the top 20 2 years ago.

Also moved him to #9 on his 2010-2013 Top 40...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clever. Although I was more expecting a Numbers post on The Stones' 1972 song Torn & Frayed off Exile on Main Street. He's probably still pottering in the greenhouse at this time of day however.

I've done the stats on the interview

32 questions answered
23 contested questions
12 issues tackled
8 doubts clear(anc)ed
4 hard answer gets

Amazing numbers for any AFL player being interviewed, let alone a second-year player! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back