A-League A-League Men Round 26 - Farewell To The Leagues Record Holder Leigh 'DJ Broxy' Broxham

A-League
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 offside goals, several great saves by Jamie Young - City rode their luck and kept the clean sheet.

Now on to an elimination game against Victory, who deserved to be bundled out after disrespecting the Broxham farewell against the Wanderers
I have a feeling the match will go to extra time and Pens knowing the way both coaches set up. 3:00pm on a Sunday is this the first day match Derby? Can't remember one starting mid afternoon before.

I have a feeling the match will go to extra time and Pens knowing the way both coaches set up. 3:00pm on a Sunday is this the first day match Derby? Can't remember one starting mid afternoon before.
Think you're right about the first day derby. Couldnt be a worse day with it being orthodox easter too.

A drab end to a wasted season, it would’ve gone on for longer if the right people were in charge of running our once great club. Been a member since 2011/12 but have turned auto renew OFF of my membership and will NOT renew if the cheap owners continue to avoid making any signings, how can a club expect to compete if they’re only in it to develop youth then move them on for profit? I’m done.

A drab end to a wasted season, it would’ve gone on for longer if the right people were in charge of running our once great club. Been a member since 2011/12 but have turned auto renew OFF of my membership and will NOT renew if the cheap owners continue to avoid making any signings, how can a club expect to compete if they’re only in it to develop youth then move them on for profit? I’m done.
Using the Melbourne Heart model. Young tangent in to $$$ to keep the club viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back