AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 16 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ross you should update your website it still has out in stores in the first 6 months of 2011.

p.s can't wait for 3 things tomorrow, first i start footy again, werribee play test and suns play there first game.

I feel its been about 3 years since I last saw rain....

So is there any way to direct the kick for goal when on the run other than 'press square'?

There is no flick the right stick...don't know where you got this from...:confused::confused::confused:

But kicking for goal is square, whether in play or set shot.

ok. this is gonna seem pretty stupid but i got confused in the game play videos where the wind display is,the direction of the kickers swing is undering so that got me thinking you had to do a flick kick dumb hahaha

Lets try and not post complete rubbish? :rolleyes:
You're asking a lot it would seem.

I'm interested to see if any Ads for the game are on during the coverage tonight. Ross did say early April but whether this early or not I guess we'll find out

You're asking a lot it would seem.

I'm interested to see if any Ads for the game are on during the coverage tonight. Ross did say early April but whether this early or not I guess we'll find out

I am not organising the campaign, however from what I have heard, EB windows are from today and Television will start closer to the release date. Scoreboards, etc, at games should kick in at some point too but I am not sure when.

I feel its been about 3 years since I last saw rain...

Thanks for rubbing it in. :thumbsu:

I think when I retire I'm gonna spend the winter months in Perth or up in the Gold Coast so I don't have to put up with the Melbourne winter any more.

Too bad I'm only 22...

Ah, so that's where Ross is:

197274_201486513207935_193451077344812_598315_5796737_n.jpg

Love the Photoshop!

They are funny guys at HES/Tru Blue! :p
The orginal post is at:
http://www.facebook.com/trublugames

I think when I retire I'm gonna spend the winter months in Perth or up in the Gold Coast so I don't have to put up with the Melbourne winter any more.

Too bad I'm only 22...

By then they might braodcast Carlton games to WA - no GC v Carlton on the telly, not even foxtel!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I remember Ross saying the first guys from Bigfooty to play it kept giving them away with off ball bumps.

ALL official rules from the AFL are in the game.

Sorry, I know this was a while ago, but I'm just catching up. Does anybody (maybe Ross will be able to help with this) know if the Deliberate Rushed Behind Rule is in the game? (The last quarter of the Saints-Tigers game tonight made me think of it) Because when a mate and I went to the playtest in Sydney, we tried to manufacture one, I played on from the kickout and ran back through the goals. It was just given as a behind and I was given another kick-out, rather than my mate getting a free kick. Has anybody seen one payed? I don't really care, just something we noticed when we were at the playtest.

Sorry, I know this was a while ago, but I'm just catching up. Does anybody (maybe Ross will be able to help with this) know if the Deliberate Rushed Behind Rule is in the game? (The last quarter of the Saints-Tigers game tonight made me think of it) Because when a mate and I went to the playtest in Sydney, we tried to manufacture one, I played on from the kickout and ran back through the goals. It was just given as a behind and I was given another kick-out, rather than my mate getting a free kick. Has anybody seen one payed? I don't really care, just something we noticed when we were at the playtest.

Yes it is in.
I have seen it a couple of times.
Once after playing on from a kick in and once in general play

Too bad I'm only 22...
Rub it in? Geez mate. Another 15 years of this and we will all have to be living of Desal Water. I'd kill for some rain haha

With regards to WA footy viewing, we are usually pretty good. Doubt there are many matches not aired each weekend, Think we get 6 or so on FTA per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back