Think Tank AFLW > AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
ITT we ask the question, is AFLW superior to AFL?

Let's examine that thesis:

Melbourne's AFLW team has played 6 games this season and scored 445 points including 65 goals to average 74 points a game @ 11 goals 9 behinds, with a high score of 99 points

In the AFL, the following teams averaged lower:

Hawfmond 73 points
lolnorf 72
Wurst Coast 62 points

The Wiggles average score was 9.9 with a high score of 100

Ladies and gentlemen, West Choke: worse than an AFLW team :$

Trivia: Dees AFLW play WCE this weekend - hopefully the women's as they might put up a fight

AFLW Dreamons smashed Wurst Coast today, scoring 11.16.82 and raising their average to 75 points per game - proving once again that the men’s teams of Dingley, lolnorf and the Wiggles are inferior to AFLW
Season 4 Weekend GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

AFLW Dreamons play lolnorf today, who have the stingiest defence in the league at an average of just 18ppg against - surely they will be able to drop Melbourne's average down below AFL teams Bottom4thorn and lolnorf, if not Wurst Coast?

As predicted above the miserly defence of lolnorf AFLW restricted the innacurate (wonder where they get that from...) Dreamon girls to just 5.7.37, lowering their average score to... 70.5 points!

Still better than the LOLgles 🤣🤦‍♀️:$

I concur, they should be admitted to the AFL for the upcoming season.

Now that's a game involving AFLW players that I would watch!

Clearly the matchup should be AFL BOOgles vs AFLW Shemons :shrug:

I'm sure the girls would be up for it, Wiggles ducking the challenge like Andrew Brayshaw into a Gaff clothesline

I know everyone is eagerly awaiting the latest update… with one game to go in H&A, the AFLW Dreamons are averaging 69.5 points a game

Even if they fail to score in their last game, their average will still be 62.5 which means:

Wurst Coast’s AFL team is officially worse than an AFLW team! 😂

If only DanWA could be here to see this 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back