Sport Any surfers out there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Detox, I live in QLD so i will be no good for locations in Melb. Have surfed Ocean Grove and Jan Juc. I am currently riding a 6'10" Dorrington and a McTavish 9' Noosa. Got a bit bigger and slower so the short boards need me to be dropping in so much later now. Normally surf Tullabudgera just around from Burleigh. Favorite spots ever surfed Lennox Head. What about you??

Hey Detox, I live in QLD so i will be no good for locations in Melb. Have surfed Ocean Grove and Jan Juc. I am currently riding a 6'10" Dorrington and a McTavish 9' Noosa. Got a bit bigger and slower so the short boards need me to be dropping in so much later now. Normally surf Tullabudgera just around from Burleigh. Favorite spots ever surfed Lennox Head. What about you??

Finally a bite,

Yeah mate i used to live up Goldy way. Used to hit Burleigh a few times a week. One of my favourite waves. Used to live in Miami and head out in front of the surf club if the banks were on. Goldy frustrates me though too long waits between swell periods. Torquay peaks and dips multiple times per week and theres always a wave somewhere. Im heading to bali in a few days too so hopefully sets galore!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back