Anyone in Australia using Americas Cardroom?

Remove this Banner Ad

awfl

Senior List
Sep 28, 2022
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Real Betis
Would love to hear from anyone on Bigfooty forum using ACR? Ive used them now for 4.5 years and no issue at all. always been able to deposit and withdraw with no issues. Big tourneys, big buy ins, big cash games, lots of players, withdraw and deposit with crypto is great. anyone who wants to play for real money online in AUS i highly reccomend ACR.

Would love to hear from anyone on Bigfooty forum using ACR? Ive used them now for 4.5 years and no issue at all. always been able to deposit and withdraw with no issues. Big tourneys, big buy ins, big cash games, lots of players, withdraw and deposit with crypto is great. anyone who wants to play for real money online in AUS i highly reccomend ACR.
ive been having a look at it as ignition i shithouse,do u needa vpn or anything?

ive been having a look at it as ignition i bshithouse,do u needa vpn or anything?
Nah mate just download the acr program on your pc from the website and you'll need crypto set up to deposit and withdraw. I've played at both ignition and acr for years and acr hands down better not even close

Nah mate just download the acr program on your pc from the website and you'll need crypto set up to deposit and withdraw. I've played at both ignition and acr for years and acr hands down better not even close
What about signing up? Selecting Australia as your country isn’t option

What about signing up? Selecting Australia as your country isn’t option
Hmmmm I'm not sure I signed up before the law came in I signed up in 2017. I just thought you would still be able to ... I'm not sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back