Bachelor 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon people are being unfairly critical of Tina Fab. She comes across sometimes as a bit of a bitch, slightly up herself, but I genuinely think she's just trying to shield herself and not get too emotionally involved. Luckily for her, she's gorgeous enough to pull that off and still keep the Bachelor's interest.

At heart, I think she's got a wonderful personality, a great sense of humour, style, grace, spunk, plus she's athletic and good at sports. The complete package!

At the same time. I'm also a fan of Jen and Kirsten, and I was very happy to see him get rid Christina. And not before time too.

He's got some very tough decisions to make.....I was about to say I wouldn't like to be him, but who am I kidding, I would love to be the Bachelor :eek:

Originally posted by Lady Lawrence
superbitch Kristen, words fail me at how shallow she is, a puddle would have more depth.

One does wonder how you can come to this conclusion given the episodes so far.

It just seems to me that people are believing what other (obviously jealous) girls are saying and then making up their own crap as well.

Shes a superbitch because shes there for him and not to make 30 other friends. pfffttt...what a joke. Good on her for not getting into all the bitching and jealousy that just about every other girl in the show has done. Good on her.

It is a game show remember. They arent there to make friends...they are there to win a husband.

I'm with Macca on this one.

Kristen is the only one with the guts to make it very clear she's there for a reason. What reason? To snag a husband. And seriously, aren't they all there for that?? That's what the whole show is about!

I love that she hasn't bought into the whole "I've made some great friends here" bull**** and is going about the whole show for the purpose it is meant for.

Jen is lovely and I won't be disappointed to see her win, but ultimately I'm going for Kristen. She's honest and hasn't compromised herself in the name of getting along with a bunch of jealous, phoney bitches to get her man.

Go Kristen!

It's such a shame that the Batchelor will pick Kristen. Blinded by her body and her looks. I wonder what he'll think in years to come when she starts to sag and loses her beauty.....

Oh wait...Like pretty much everyone who ends up together on these shows....They won't last longer than 6 months:D

WOW! Go JEN!!!

I must say I am still in shock that he chose Jen over Kristen. I really thought that like the last one, the Batchelor would go for the superficial choice. But Andrew chose maturity, brains and substance. Well done!

LOL@Kristen sooking in the limo. She wasn't crushed at losing the man she loves, she was crushed because she's not used to being second choice and couldn't believe she was rejected. Her parting words to Andrew..."I want you to be happy" Her parting words from the show...."The thought of Andrew proposing to Jen, makes me wanna throw up". GOLD :D

I still think they won't last though :eek:

Saw my first 5 minutes of this show last night (hadn't seen either of the first 2 series)

All I can say is I hope he has a real good lawyer who can put together a real watertight pre-nup.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Lady Lawrence
superbitch Kristen, words fail me at how shallow she is, a puddle would have more depth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Macca19
One does wonder how you can come to this conclusion given the episodes so far.

It just seems to me that people are believing what other (obviously jealous) girls are saying and then making up their own crap as well.

Shes a superbitch because shes there for him and not to make 30 other friends. pfffttt...what a joke. Good on her for not getting into all the bitching and jealousy that just about every other girl in the show has done. Good on her.

It is a game show remember. They arent there to make friends...they are there to win a husband.

YAY!!!! does happy dance!! He so picked the right one in Jen. The puddle proved very shallow indeed, all the family looking for substance in her and finding very little. She was not there for him but what he could bring. Proved by her parting shots in the limo.

And whilst it may be a game show as such these are real people with real lives and I hope they are very happy. I read an article this week in a magazine that says they are still together but I don't know how long ago the series was shot.

How good was that series finale?

I thought for sure he was going to choose Kirsten but he made the right choice.

And that final bit where he told her that he loved her and he proposed and she just couldn't believe it, that was wonderful. They looked incredibly happy together, I was pleased.

I hope they can go the distance, and buck the reality series relationship trend.

Originally posted by ant
How good was that series finale?

I thought for sure he was going to choose Kirsten but he made the right choice (though I would have gone for Tina!), Jen is such a sweetheart!

And that final bit where he told her he loved her and he proposed and she just couldn't believe it...awwww, my heart just melted, how good was that? I had to watch it like 4 times :eek: She looked stunned, so incredibly happy, all she could do was repeat what he was saying and she tried to grab the ring out of the box :p

That was so cool, they really looked like they were in love, more so than in any of the previous 2 Bachelor series. I hope they go the distance!

Are you sure you're a male? ;)

Originally posted by Kenny_01
Are you sure you're a male? ;)

Err, umm...well, I'm 100% sure.....I have reviewed my post and I can see how certain things may have been misconstrued in a feminine way and I'm going to rectify this. The necessary adjustments will be made.

Nic, you stay out of this girl! Right? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by ant
What exactly do you try, Nic? To construct a sentence with as few words as possible?

And Pess, you're not 6'6 by any chance?

Youre so mean to me Anty. I love it.:p

Ok, I'll stop now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back