Off-topic Bay new year resolutions

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Fellow flogs, as we count down towards the end of yet another year when Essendong didn’t win a final or the Aints a flag, the time rapidly approaches when shallow people briefly reflect on their life failures and make unrealistic promises they won’t keep anyway

So, let’s join in with some footy-related insights either for yourself or your favourite Bay poster. May I suggest:

Elmer_Judd stay until the end of games
Triggering Tiger make fewer posts
Footy Is The Win make fewer threads
zackah change clubs to a winner https://am.ticketmaster.com/goldcoastfc/

For myself, I pledge to ask myself before I post Will this post enrich anyone’s life or educate them? and if the answer is Yes then I won’t post it

Last edited:
Fellow flogs, as we count down towards the end of yet another year when Essendong didn’t win a final or the Aints a flag, the time rapidly approaches when shallow people briefly reflect on their life failures and make unrealistic promises they won’t keep anyway

So, let’s join in with some footy-related insights either for yourself or your favourite Bay poster. May I suggest:

Elmer_Judd stay until the end of games
Triggering Tiger make fewer posts
Footy Is The Win make fewer threads
zackah change clubs to a winner https://am.ticketmaster.com/goldcoastfc/

For myself, I pledge to ask myself before I post Will this post enrich anyone’s life or educate them? and if the answer is Yes then I won’t post it
You can stop using anecdotal evidence for evetrhing that pops up in your head spreaders.:$

I will attempt to watch some of the game from my seat rather than propped up on the bar.

Like most people, this resolution will not last (likely by 1QT on Round 1).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

those not as intellectually fortunate as the rest of us, like Collingwood supporters.

They say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

Hai Essendong 👋:$

You can stop using anecdotal evidence for evetrhing that pops up in your head spreaders.:$

Are you sure you know what anecdotal evidence means?

I’ve resolved to be less selfish and not finish first every time

If only you could convince your club to resolve the opposite 🤷‍♂️

My resolution is to go an entire year without getting suspended

Is that Apu?

c6203c80-b625-11ed-b3dd-85a66ac20df2

I will attempt to watch some of the game from my seat rather than propped up on the bar.

Like most people, this resolution will not last (likely by 1QT on Round 1).
Shame you're in the rich part of the 'G. I wouldn't mind having a beer with ya.

FISTO should resolve to change his name again

Plugger35 to stop blaming the umpires for his shittruck team's failure

You should express that as a resolution
My resolution is to win the 70 mil next Tuesday.

I already achieved my resolution of being POTY with my sensei Mofra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back