Remove this Banner Ad

subs

Debutant
Apr 21, 2007
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Carlton
gday,

just putting it out there. Who is the fittest player your club in terms of beep test results and what position do they play?

also anyone know what VFL footballers would average.

I did it for the first time since school days and got 12.5.

Your good midfielders around the southern would at least go 15.

The last time i did a beep test was when playing at Prahran cricket club with myself and michael klinger victorian cricketer going head to head i ended up with 15.3, klinger pulled out at 15 but that was me at my fittest before i really hit the booze and smokes. Now about 13 or 14 would be around the mark, it also depends on the surface if you cramp early its all over. Some people i know cant get past 10:D

The last time i did a beep test was when playing at Prahran cricket club with myself and michael klinger victorian cricketer going head to head i ended up with 15.3 and was doing it easy was doing big circles so not to get ahead of the beep, klinger pulled out at 15 but that was me at my fittest before i hit the booze and smokes hard. Now about 13 or 14 would be around the mark, i also depends on the surface if you cramp early its all over. Some people i know cant get past 10:D

and I'm one of them, I think i got 9 during the pre season!! I was stoked with that!!

The last time i did a beep test was when playing at Prahran cricket club with myself and michael klinger victorian cricketer going head to head i ended up with 15.3 and was doing it easy was doing big circles so not to get ahead of the beep, klinger pulled out at 15 but that was me at my fittest before i hit the booze and smokes hard. Now about 13 or 14 would be around the mark, i also depends on the surface if you cramp early its all over. Some people i know cant get past 10:D

Stop name dropping you hero.... Why not mention you used to run against (and beat) Monaghetti, the booze that you drink is Cougar Bourbon (massive bogan) and smoke Winfield Blue after your last defeat to Craig Mottram in 2003....

Stop name dropping you hero.... Why not mention you used to run against (and beat) Monaghetti, the booze that you drink is Cougar Bourbon (massive bogan) and smoke Winfield Blue after your last defeat to Craig Mottram in 2003....

piss off idiot most people wouldnt know klinger your an idiot mate, i can say what i want and if you ask anyone no doubt they would say its true. go smoke your bat tool.

piss off idiot most people wouldnt know klinger your an idiot mate, i can say what i want and if you ask anyone no doubt they would say its true. go smoke your bat tool.

just looked at your threads "beenaround" youve bagged everyone. Seem to have a problem with players getting payed, whats the matter did your club pay you in mixed lollies during your glory days. Put your club on your profile gutless wonder:D

I always thought Goal Kicking Wingman would be more of a Bacardi Brezer fan, rather then a cougar man.

just looked at your threads "beenaround" youve bagged everyone. Seem to have a problem with players getting payed, whats the matter did your club pay you in mixed lollies during your glory days. Put your club on your profile gutless wonder:D

You sound tough and scare me.... I have no problem with players getting paid pal. In fact I get paid more money to play footy than you would earn in a year (ie. assuming your intellect would limit your earning capability). I love footy and enjoy getting a bite from easy targets like yourself... Nice username anyway knackers.

You sound tough and scare me.... I have no problem with players getting paid pal. In fact I get paid more money to play footy than you would earn in a year (ie. assuming your intellect would limit your earning capability). I love footy and enjoy getting a bite from easy targets like yourself... Nice username anyway knackers.

Well superstar if your that good lets us all on the forum know who you are mate. Bet you dont deliever, you love talking yourself up, im suprised your not training or signing autographs your that good. Big money you must play AFL, you dont wind me up i just think your a deluding yourself. Better get off to training mate, sheedy is wondering where you are:D . Good luck with your flourishing career muscles:thumbsu: Mixed lollies must be expensive these days.

I always thought Goal Kicking Wingman would be more of a Bacardi Brezer fan, rather then a cougar man.

yeah vulture i love the breezers you know that we always fighting over the watermelon and pineapples ones in the shower;) frankencows in there aswell drinking lemon,lime and soda Archers.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back