Bigfooty Super Coach League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol make a name of myself on a bigfooty forum? you are a sad case rota... why would I waste my time doing something as lame as that.. being popular on the bigfooty DT/SC forums does not mean that you are a good DT/SCer. If $100 is nothing to you, then go ten times that :D LOL :p

If your so good tell me some of your ranks???

"But becuase money is not an issue for me i want to bet something else."

I didn't know Donald Trump used Bigfooty...hahaha

I would be interested in joining a supercoach league, need some good competition

Finished top 1000 last year, 700th from meomory, not bad for first year i think:D

Sign me up!!

I'm new to SC and DT but I'm entered this year and taking it very seriously. So I can comment without bias I think. I believe Rota has a point.

If you only invite the best performers from the previous years comp to join your league and these top players then provide help to each other with chat about trades, something would be wrong if they didn't win top league. In fact that seems to be their main aim.

Meanwhile, the other leagues are more focussed on competing within their league and perhaps not as likely to help each other as much as they could with chat. I have no doubt that the EDT players are guns compared to most of us but to claim superiority because their league is so strong is false.

Their superiority only exists if they perform individually (and that is a little compromised as they get such high quality help denied to most others). If they are so good they will smash Rota, but that is yet to be determined - I look forward to continuing updates as mere mortal challenges superman.

i tend 2 agree with Maculosus, that EDT is strong because they all help each other, not compete againest others.

Another thing, why was Rota kicked out if he finsihed 26th, seems gud 2 me :thumbsu:

You have to realise that everyone in EDT are competiting against each other for 1st prize... Its not like everyone tells each other who they are going to get before lockout, otherwise everyones team will be the same. Every year all the teams in EDT are very unique compared to each other, highlighting the fact that everyone in EDT are competitive with each other like everyone else on bigfoooty/anyone who creates a DT/SC side in an attempt to win. We dont regard ourselves as DT/SC superiors or anything like that, but rather DT/SC enthusiasts who love to talk about DT/SC and other random stuff for the fun of it. I don't get why some people on bigfooty make such a fuss by saying that EDTers think they are superior etc, when they are the ones creating boards like "EDTer vs average joe" and saying things like "mere mortal challenges superman" etc.

You have to realise that everyone in EDT are competiting against each other for 1st prize... Its not like everyone tells each other who they are going to get before lockout, otherwise everyones team will be the same. Every year all the teams in EDT are very unique compared to each other, highlighting the fact that everyone in EDT are competitive with each other like everyone else on bigfoooty/anyone who creates a DT/SC side in an attempt to win. We dont regard ourselves as DT/SC superiors or anything like that, but rather DT/SC enthusiasts who love to talk about DT/SC and other random stuff for the fun of it. I don't get why some people on bigfooty make such a fuss by saying that EDTers think they are superior etc, when they are the ones creating boards like "EDTer vs average joe" and saying things like "mere mortal challenges superman" etc.

Take your hand off it, talking about obsession.:eek:

Take your hand off it, talking about obsession.:eek:

This is proof why everyone in EDT finds you annoying because you type and act like a primary school brat. I'm just putting my opinion forward. In the end DT/SC is just a game, so I don't know why you whinge and cry all the time on boards and after that make childish comments towards people. I've got nothing against you personally Rota, but I'm starting to understand why others do.

This is proof why everyone in EDT finds you annoying because you type and act like a primary school brat. I'm just putting my opinion forward. In the end DT/SC is just a game, so I don't know why you whinge and cry all the time on boards and after that make childish comments towards people. I've got nothing against you personally Rota, but I'm starting to understand why others do.

I am not the one coming here and talking up EDT every day, call me a primary school child, you remind me of a young school girl in love with Justin Timberlake!

Seriously you need to understand that people like you who talk them up all the time are giving them unwarranted ego, im happy to stop talking badly about EDT if people stop talking about them fullstop.....

I am not the one coming here and talking up EDT every day, call me a primary school child, you remind me of a young school girl in love with Justin Timberlake!

Seriously you need to understand that people like you who talk them up all the time are giving them unwarranted ego, im happy to stop talking badly about EDT if people stop talking about them fullstop.....

Since you say I talk up EDT every day, click on my name and look at my posts, then please quote one post where I have talked EDT up and Ill totally agree with you.

Since you say I talk up EDT every day, click on my name and look at my posts, then please quote one post where I have talked EDT up and Ill totally agree with you.

"rota wont fork out $5 becuase he knows it's money lost"

Well you dont know who i am or how i have gone previously in DT/SC but becuase it was a challenge against someone in EDT you have the underlying assumption that i am going to lose. This is talking up EDT becuase you make it sound as if someone who is not in EDT has no chance of winning.

Im sure i can find other things but this proves my point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that the best you could find? That comment doesnt even talk up EDT and was made to urge you on to agree to the challenge. I would have said that same comment regardless of who it was due to the fact that Lukehodge made the challenge first and you didnt respond to it. I wrote that comment 6 hrs after Lukehodges' challenge and you accepted his challenge in 1 min after my post showing that my comment did do its job :D :thumbsu: Obviously I know you are a chance because you were in EDT previously, so what you said at the end doesnt really make sense. All I was doing was looking forward to a challenge on the boards no matter who the two people were and hopefully its a tight contest between you two so that its heaps of fun to follow :p

I'm new to SC and DT but I'm entered this year and taking it very seriously. So I can comment without bias I think. I believe Rota has a point.

If you only invite the best performers from the previous years comp to join your league and these top players then provide help to each other with chat about trades, something would be wrong if they didn't win top league. In fact that seems to be their main aim.

Meanwhile, the other leagues are more focussed on competing within their league and perhaps not as likely to help each other as much as they could with chat. I have no doubt that the EDT players are guns compared to most of us but to claim superiority because their league is so strong is false.

Their superiority only exists if they perform individually (and that is a little compromised as they get such high quality help denied to most others). If they are so good they will smash Rota, but that is yet to be determined - I look forward to continuing updates as mere mortal challenges superman.

Totally agree, its like a secret society club, well thanks to some who see building the game is more important than having secret clubs, there are some forums whereby you can get some valuable knowledge.

GO LOOK AT THE NFL, it is a huge comp, no secrets there.

And this is where people start believeing the garbage that comes outa Rota's mouth.

Yes, we have a forum where we chat about Footy, Fantasy Footy and thats about it. But u are seriously kidding urself if u think that people on there are on there to try to help each other out. No s**t, its Dog eat Dog. U think u put a group of guys together that are good at Fanatsy Footy and dont have the drive and ultra competitiveness to take everyone down then u dont understand what EDT is about. Its about a group of guys that share a common passion and a very common competitive streak. The league victory isnt organised at all. But when u put some of the best coaches in 1 league, obviously u are going to do very well.

On the bet, Rota doesnt want to bet then thats fair enough. He knows he will get spanked and has stepped way in over his head. He changes his mind. Then nominate a monetary figure and ill match anything he wants to put up. Then we can organise an independant person to hold the coin.

Sorry to side track this thread. Might as well move back to the original path with what it was intended.

Sorry to side track this thread. Might as well move back to the original path with what it was intended.

Yeah good idea, this thread was getting way off topic and getting very tiring.

Oh yeh, back to the thread.

I will take out Divison 1 ;):p

Well I better not bother with my team now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back