BigFooty Videogame buy & sell

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a Supa Boy and a Super Gameboy I want to sell.

The Supa Boy is a handheld super nintendo. It doesn't play every game (has failed to play a couple of mine) and also uses an American outlet plug. I'm asking $70 for this.

Super Gameboy I'll say $40. I don't know how much it's worth and haven't researched it at all. I'd also chuck in tetris and double dragon 2 for nothing.

What kind of price should I be trying to sell a 160gb PS3 with 2 controllers with about a dozen games (including Skylanders Giants/Swap Force and Disney Infinity + A shite load of Skylanders characters..and games like COD, Fifa's Lego games etc)... and is it even worth me trying to sell all this stuff to put towards a second PS4? I know a proper reaming would be had at EB as a trade, but don't know what the likelyhood of me selling all this stuff is. Do people still buy PS3s?

What kind of price should I be trying to sell a 160gb PS3 with 2 controllers with about a dozen games (including Skylanders Giants/Swap Force and Disney Infinity + A shite load of Skylanders characters..and games like COD, Fifa's Lego games etc)... and is it even worth me trying to sell all this stuff to put towards a second PS4? I know a proper reaming would be had at EB as a trade, but don't know what the likelyhood of me selling all this stuff is. Do people still buy PS3s?

Of course they do, people might be late to the party or buying it for a kid.
Should be able to get about $120-150 for all of that.

Of course they do, people might be late to the party or buying it for a kid.
Should be able to get about $120-150 for all of that.
Yea i would want over $200 for all that, the console with a game or two will go for $100+ without all the Skylander and Disney stuff. My young bloke traded in a heap of Skylanders at EB and got over $200 for it, surprised me because it would of gone for about that on ebay anyway, and the piss farting around involved in that just wasn't worth it.

Update Driveclub now sold. These games are going just as quickly as I can finish them.

The Evil Within all that remains. Will make a great Xmas gift for the kids or the missus.

PS4
The Evil Within $45

All prices inc. delivery or pick-up in Melbourne CBD during working hours & Bayside / SE suburbs out-of-hours & weekends

Updated The Evil Within now sold. merry xmas

GCN games I sadly need to sell, lost money on the horses and need cash.
Gambling is bad news folks :( I guess i'll just have to buy them back later.
Serves me right

Paper Mario: TTYD - $60
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - $75
Pikmin 2 - $30

Is TP that rare on GCN to be asking $75?

Edit: I stand corrected.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll consider buying it - never finished TP in the past.

Will let you know.

Sorry mate I decided not to sell those GCN games after all, my GCN library is probably my most prized in my gaming collection.
Got some others instead that you may be interested in, they are on ebay as well but I could pull them if someone on here wanted them.

Wii Games

The Last Story Limited Edition - $90
Murumasa: Demon Blade - $15
Metroid: Other M - $10

Xbox One

Watch_Dogs - $20
Need For Speed Rivals - $20

Dreamcast

Jet Set Radio - $10

Also got a GTA V strategy guide for sale. - $10

I feel guilty now lol if I sold it though I know I would instantly regret it.
They are going for decent coin on ebay atm.
Funny how the Wii version sells for as cheap as $10.

Yeah but they never sell for that price on eBay, ebay used to be great but now it's just used to price gouge.

Yeah but they never sell for that price on eBay, ebay used to be great but now it's just used to price gouge.

Yeah true, those buy it now sales probably don't sell much.
Unless the gaming collector really wanted it.

I saw an auction on there for TP GCN and it went for around $85 I think.
Nintendo stuff really holds it's value.

Anyone interested in buying my Steam Account, please PM me.

It has 1107 games and 433 DLC.

Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nmdb/

Looking to sell for $5,000 AUD (or make me an offer). Current value of my account is $12,000+ USD if you were to buy the games on the USA Steam store right now, so I imagine would be worth a bit more if using Aussie Steam store prices.

Value: http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=nmdb

The account is Australian, however I got it region unlocked by Steam support years ago, which allows me to buy from the USA steam store.

Have over 20 games which can't be bought on Steam anymore - Indigo Prophecy, GTA, GTA2, Prey, Neverwinter Nights 2, Darkspore, Bulletstorm, Chessmaster, Mafia, Second Sight, Wallace & Gromit, Fuel, Dirt 1&2, Chronicles of Riddick, Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, Clive Barker's Jericho, etc.

Any games which have been censored for Australia, I've got the uncensored USA version (Left4Dead2 etc).

I don't buy from cd-key stores, so there's no games which require a VPN for a Russian IP address or anything like that.

No VAC bans. Clean record for everything.

PM me if you have an questions.

Hi fellas, still looking to sell my Steam account if anyone is interested. I'll drop the price to $3200 ($2.89 per game), or make me an offer.

Current value is $12496.43 US dollars ($14,678.37 australian dollars) at USA Steam prices. Most of the games aren't from this year, so the account wont drop much in value, if at all. In fact it has actually gone up a a bit since that post in June - which is surprising, I'm not sure I understand how it did that.

Just looking to get rid of it. I'd rather sell to an Aussie, because the account has been IP unblocked, meaning you can buy from the USA Steam Store with an Aussie credit card and Aussie IP address, which is what I do. I got steam support to unblock it maybe 4 years ago (5 year old account). All games are uncensored versions - never bought an Aussie game that was censored.

The Steamgauge link from the quote has a list of all the games and prices (exportable as Excel/CSV), as does the Steam profile list the games.

Nothing wrong with the account. It's a great account. Barely used, mainly just Skyrim and Terraria have any decent time played on them. No bans or anything like that. I'm a usually game collector, though have slowed down a bit this year. I just don't have time to use it (I never really ever did much), or PCs in general.

If you're new to this forum, I'm sure other members will tell you I've been around this video game forum for years, in fact I suggested the name "Video Games" for it. (I used to be username tima, same account). I'm not much of an online gamer, but I've played occasionally with guys here on PSN, and have members here in my steam account for years. Check out my post history here. I have other priorities in my life right now with a wedding soon and a child on the way. Still buying games for PS4 though, lol - got 50 odd games - I've just chosen to limit my gaming to one system.

Happy to answer any questions, and provide any other details if you're worried I'm not legit.

Last edited:
Yea i would want over $200 for all that, the console with a game or two will go for $100+ without all the Skylander and Disney stuff. My young bloke traded in a heap of Skylanders at EB and got over $200 for it, surprised me because it would of gone for about that on ebay anyway, and the piss farting around involved in that just wasn't worth it.
That is interesting, I was thinking $120-150 was not a lot as have at least 30 Skylanders as well, but did not think EB would pay much for them (as they are generally stingy at any trade in). I don't expect a lot for all the games, but it is a toss up as to the hassle of trying to sell privately or just bite the bullet and see what EB will give me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back