Carlton v St Kilda - Bay 13 Debate

Remove this Banner Ad

Each week on Bay 13 we are intending to debate a match.

In the spirit of Bay 13 it usually will be the most contraversial match of the week in some way.

I believe the intention is to try and ensure a "closed session" where only a small number of posters from each club will go head to head in a Bay 13 style debate.

I want posters who are interested in participating in this sort of event to indicate so by posting in this thread.

Please note that we will have to limit the number of posters so not everybody can play.

The whole club and its supporters would (and should) cave in under the weight of evidence you have provided their ill-informed or denial-ridden fan base.

first of all would like to start by saying hello to all the saints followers,
i would really recomend every stkilda supporter attend the game this week against the blues.
there is nothing as pleasurable as kicking the tankers & watching the supportersleave the game early. good luck saints by 88 points

first of all would like to start by saying hello to all the saints followers,
i would really recomend every stkilda supporter attend the game this week against the blues.
there is nothing as pleasurable as kicking the tankers & watching the supportersleave the game early. good luck saints by 88 points

Spot on brother. I hope you gave it to them with both barrels when you cleaned them up on Thurs night!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back